The appointment and news

Tanya's POV 

      I got on a teal sleeveless shirt and black shorts and headed out to my appointment it was early in the morning so hopefully it wont take too long. Though i still feel bad about not being there for my team as they go up against Satsuki and Daiki today. I know i should hate him for doing that, but i wish he could go back to the way he was when we first started playing together. I sighed just as i reached the doctor's office. I walked in and asked went to sign in. It was about ten minutes before i heard my name.we did all the little things like blood work weight and height i was pretty golden in those departments so now came the actual tests that i needed.

    "Ms. Tanya?" A doctor came in, she had two nurses with her one was female the other a very nervous looking male. "My name is doctor Otai we spoke on the phone the other day. These two nurses today are training so they will watch and help where need alright?" She said with quite a relaxing voice. She was on the taller side for a woman who looked to be in her late 40's but had kind eyes and smile. She had her greying purple hair pulled back and had glasses too. "So we are here this check up to see how well your body has recovered from your accident. I see that blood pressure, and weight are back to normal for your age and height. I take it you've also been practicing as well." She started and i nodded. "Yes ma'am i have been, but i did enter the zone again." She stopped writing and looked at me to explain. "I just entered it where most player whoever enter go to. The first stage as my family calls it. I entered that stage just to focus, and nothing happened other than being exhausted." I said and she nodded understanding that I didn't over do it. 

    "Well so long as you didn't over do it. It should be fine so lets get started alright." 

*meanwhile at school for seirin high*

3rd POV 

Everyone wanted to get to the game, but there was one thing one the team's mind. 'I wonder what her doctors will say for her?' They all thought. in kuroko and Kagami's class they both were slightly nervous for her. Around lunch is when kagami got gutsy enough to turn around and face kuroko to ask him. 

Kagami's POV

     I turned around to kuroko to ask him some questions about Tanya because in honesty something's just don't make sense. "Yo Kuroko got some questions about Tanya?" I said and he looked at me. I thought for a quick second i saw something in his eyes, but i might never know for sure considering that its hard enough to read him. "What about her? But shouldn't you be asking her these questions and not me?" He asked and fair point but I couldn't. "Its about the games she's played. I want to know why she played so hard in that game that made her pass out." I said and that's when i saw his face change. "She said she had to do it no matter how many times momoi or i begged her not to do it. She said that she couldn't stand by and watch as someone misused he game she loves. She showed everyone her strength that day and even got all the other plays to enter a new found strength, but lost basically a year of her life to one game." He said. 

     I couldn't believe that answer she played that hard just because of that. "What really happened Kuroko. Something tells me that there is more to this than you want known to others." I said and he froze. 'Got him. So there is something more.' I thought. "Its because her opponent was a monster. Not a strong monster just monster who enjoyed to see people in pain, and that's what she could stomach. So she made it her mission to stop the other girl who enjoyed seeing people in pain. This brought her mind to ease, but with the price she paid. I wish she never did it alone. The others didn't even dare show up, and now they are worried about her. If she remembers everything they might be truly sorry then." He finished looking down at his desk. 

    I couldn't believe how angry he could get. 'Crap he totally has the hots for her as well. Just how many of them wanted her.' I thought  as we continued the day it was exhausting, but we had the game that i hope she can get to see it. She really deserves better than what everyone who did her wrong ever has done. I know I'm forgiven, but i have my promise to her, and i sure as hell ain't breaking that.