Streetball and someone new

Tanya's POV

       We finished up another game winning and I couldn't be happier till I glanced in the stands and saw two people from the press. 'Wonder what they're doing here?' I thought. Later on we were at a restaurant as I just finished my noodles kagami was still trying to pick a piece of broccoli with his left hand till it slipped out of the chopsticks. "Haha broccoli can be tricky." Kyoshi said Hyuga then told him to stop playing with his food. He tried again as furihata asked what he's doing. "He's strengthening his left hand." Riko said as the piece slipped and bounced away till Tetsuya 2 got it. Kagami got angry at the dog in my bag, but I hushed the little puppy and pat the dog's head. I got up and went behind kagami and place my left hand over his. This made him look at me. "Cmon try again. It's tricky, but I'll show you a trick to getting your fingers moving correctly." I said on his left side as he simply nodded again. He started moving his hand to pick one up again and I moved my fingers over his to make his grip better and stronger. He looked surprised then towards me. "See it's stronger isn't it?" I said and he nodded.

      "How did you know what he needed?" Furihata asked I smiled. "Because I remember training my left hand too. When I was younger about six I always used my right hand never my left. That was till my father said that a good player would be able to use both arms in any game. Plus with boxing I had to use both arms so I learned early in life to use both arms and how much strength to use." I said as I sat back down. "I must say Tanya you keep surprising me, but you are good. I might have to ask you to help me train these boys sometimes." Riko said and I chuckled at the boy's faces. "Maybe" as conversation ends furihata suggests that the first years go play street ball. Riki was just about to scold them till I agreed with furihata. "Actually I think this would be fun for them. The rest of them don't play as many games as Kagami and Kuro here. Though I will admit I would like to play, because I don't play as much as they do so I've gotten a bit restless. Besides it'll be good practice for Kagami to use his left hand." And that's when Riko agreed.

*timeskip*

      We got to the place where the streetball tournament was being held and saw kyoshi waiting for us. Everyone was in casual clothes today. I wore black shorts and my teal shirt with a low cut and had a little rope in front I had my earrings in and my two wrist bands. My tattoos were on full display, but when we got to the sign in we saw Seiho and that led to a pretty fun conversation. Later we started running to see Seiho play, but we're late because Kagami wanted more food. When we got there they had lost I was surprised. They all looked shocked and defeated. I went over to Tsugawa and helped him up. He seemed surprised, but he thanked me nonetheless. "Tatsuya your here?" Taiga said to a man who looked as tall as hm but this man had black hair that covered his eye and a calm expression. "Taiga it's good to see you again." Tatsuya said as they both spoke English and I understood them.

   "Though no we are not homeboys i guess you could call me his brother." He said staring at Taiga. I looked between both of them as taiga told us how they met and how he learned basketball, but when they got to the part of Himuro no longer wanting to be brother because of losing to taiga. I saw how bad it hurt him as he told us that Himuro was willing to bet their brotherhood. I saw the look on both their faces and knew. 'He's not wanting to stop being brothers just doesn't want to lose.' I thought as Himuro said. "I was pretty disappointed, but i came back to japan this year, and now I'm going to yosen. So let fulfill that promise today taiga." I felt movement in my bag and remember the little guy hasnt been out in an hour. 

   I took husky boy out of my bag to let him stretch his legs but I heard how indecisive Taiga was being so I gave kuro the puppy and pinched Taiga's cheek. "Your being quite indecisive. It's not like you to overthink things that involve basketball." I said and he pulled away blushing but holding his cheek. "That hurt Tanya!!" He yelled but I looked at him, and he stopped. "Taiga can't you tell he's still angry at that. I'm glad that you noticed he was injured, but you held back even though he didn't. While he was injured. I know it's hard to fight against people who you care for, but still you fight not holding back." He looked at me and nodded. I took husky pup back in my arms as they started to get with the street ball till i felt a presence behind me. I was about to till i heard the tip off and as the ball reached its peek a piece of candy? "What the?? WHOA-" i started to say before i felt like i was getting picked up and put on someone's shoulders. I put one hand on the head and saw purple hair.