Hurting Kuroko was a bad idea

Tanya's POV

    Kuro has definitely grown stronger but if i know one thing about Aomine. He doesnt stay phased for long. I was right as he clenched his shaking hand and smirked to Kuro. I had this weird feeling though from Imayoshi that it was not good. I also felt Akashi staring at the scene that had happened. "Dont take this lightly." I said and everyone looked my way. "They are just getting started we can't let our guard down they starting just like they did in the inter high, which means they're up to something." I continued making them all think. As we continued kyoshi lost the rebound to Wakamatsu, and they scored a three. I leaned forward slightly to look at all the players to thoroughly find out what they are planning. 'Hmm. What are you up to Tōō?' I thought.

Kasamatsu's POV 

    "I hope seirin is hiding another trick up their sleeve or they're screwed." I said as i felt my team looked towards me. "Although i think its worth noting that Kuroko's pass barely phased them at all. From what I can tell Tōō is sticking to there usual playbook. What we are looking at right now is a simple demonstration in skill." I continued, but i took a glance over to see Tanya staring at all the players intently. 'Wonder if she can find a weakness though. Learning more about her i found out that in every game she found a weakness to everything even when no such weakness was shown.' I thought. "But what about that girl? She should be strong enough to beat them. I mean we did see her fight that other girl didn't we?" Moriyama said, and although that may be true i doubt we've seen her full ability. "Then lets hope she can find one." I said looking back to the game.

Tanya's POV 

      The ball was finally passed to Kagami, and i knew this wasn't going to be easy. Daiki is fast, but he is good. Kagami will need more than just strength to outmaneuver Daiki. They stared at each other for some time before he passed to Izuki. "Hey what was that!" The people started to complain, but i knew better. "What happened Kagami passed?" Koganei asked and i replied. "Because he wouldn't have made it." They all looked at me and i continued. "They werent just standing around they were sizing each other up to see what the other one would do. Having it play out in their minds Kagami found he wouldn't make it so chose to pass. It was actually the smarter idea." I said and Riko looked surprised that i knew just what went on. "I'm going to take it that you knew because of your eyes?" She asked and i nodded. 'This honestly reminds me of two male dogs fighting for their territory. Though that shouldn't be right considering Daiki is like a black panther wild but powerful. Taiga is a tiger who is loud, powerful, but keen on surroundings.' I thought and then we got a timeout. 

    The boys sat down and had their towels and waters i took a glance over too Tōō wondering what they would come up with. "So what's the plan now. Its only going to get tougher here on out." Izuki said and i looked back to everyone. "Well we can't keep relying on Kuroko his pass is too physically draining and the factor of Aomine since we don't want him seeing it too many times." Kyoshi said, and i was surprised by how on point he was. I stood by hyuga and patted his shoulder letting him know that it was time to use his new skills and he cracked his neck. I then looked to Riko and asked. "Riko i know you dont want to put me in just yet, but Kagami still needs time to figure out how to go against Aomine. So for right now i believe a three shot shoot out is the best course of action. For if we did try to change it, it would be counterproductive." They all looked to me surprised. "Are you sure about this? Though i am planning on putting you in soon." She asked me and i smiled.

     "Im positive about it. Plus when i do go onto the court i will have all of you by my side. Sooner or later people will learn who i am." I said and they all smiled at me. "Very well, but I'm having you keep a close eye on Aomine and Kuroko." She said and i smiled. I took off my jacket to stretch and i heard the crowds go even louder. "You sure have a way with people don't you?" Izuki asked me as they all stood up. "I have the same spark like my father. We can light anyone up with a fire in their heart." I smiled as i began to stretch my arms properly.