Final round pt. 3

Tanya's POV 

     They all agreed to ask my request and as we got back, and we were all being blocked. "Heh little bitch your going to pay for what you did." Mileena said as i got the ball. She got closer to me. I took a slow breath closing my eyes. Everything around me then became quiet. When i opened my eyes again Mileena flinched and took a step back in fear of what would happen. 

*All the miracles sensing Tanya's strength once again.*

They all flinched. The four that were in the same building as her were too scared to even move. The other two looked towards the sky in fear. 

"She's back. I guess now the winter cup will be interesting." Akashi said as he walked to the gym

"Ta-chin is back. Guess I'll see my snack buddy fight again." Murasakibara said as he took a bite of his candy.

"She is now back to full power. I guess now we will have trouble." Midorima said as he took his shot.

"I can't believe it. She's backs now.  No one will be able to stop her." Kise said in fear as his team, who looked to him then still in shock of what they were seeing on the court.

"Well damn looks like i will be able to fight without holding back anymore." Aomine said smiling nearly crying that she was back.

"I'm glad she's back." Kuroko said quietly as his tea looked towards him. "What do you mean kuroko ." Kuroko simply looked to the guy and said. "They should have never thrown that ball to her head. When i say she's back is that before going into that coma she entered a stage that no other person had ever entered in the full history of basketball. She is the strongest player in all of japan, and even other countries will agree." Kagami was staring at Tanya in shock. 'Holy crap! When kuroko said she was the strongest he wasn't joking. She is stronger than everyone I've ever faced combine.' He thought. As Tanya broke past in the blink of an eye. She was already halfway across the court when she was stopped, but pulled three fakes in a row making two guys fall on their butts she moved so fast. 

    Mileena ran past them and somehow managed to stop her by blocking the ball and kyoshi caught it in time. 'Holy cow that packed a punch! Just how powerful is she right now.' He thought as he passed it to Kagami, and dunked it. The dead eye an threw the bal back it but was immediately stolen by Tanya and she ran circles around all of the opponents, what surprised everyone was the other female was able to keep up. The basketball was moving so fast. It got hit out of bounds and headed towards Kise and Kasamatsu. "Referee interference. Number 2 of seririn, and 14 of Kirasaki Daiichi stay on the court. The rest of players off the court now." The referee said as all others were shocked that they are now being forced off. 

    "Tanya can't you talk to them. Make them keep us on the court." Her team surrounded her as she faced Mileena and her team. Kagami said that getting closer, but Kuroko stopped him. As Tanya turned around to face them and they all froze. Her eyes that once held such love and kindness, now are empty, and filled with anger. "Sorry kagami, but i agree with the ref. It actually works out for me, that way I know none of you get hurt. Kyoshi had my plan in mind, and yet he is hurt. I wont have him end up like Kanato, even if it kills me." She said making her entire team freeze. Even the miracles that were watching and the one miracle that was playing.had sense her anger. Even kanato himself was shocked to see her like this. 

     Everyone left the court aside from the two females, and the ref threw the ball back in as Tanya got it and started score more than anyone could keep up. It was rare to see a battle like this, ad the fact was this battle was not on any time nor the points they scored were for their team. They battled long and hard never gaining any ground, or losing any. "This battle its so intense. How do we know who will win." Koganei asked. They didnt see the referee come next to them. "Who will win. Will be decided by who falls first, and for you sake you should hope it will be Mileena, that girl is bad from playing basketball forever." The ref said as all of the audience watched.