Characters

Hi guys,

This is your very own author Angel Misty!!!

In this chapter, I'll just be talking about all the simple things, such as the shorthand meanings, and I will also be introducing the characters and giving a little bit of information about them. There are quite a few characters interpreted into this story from other bands, but BTS is going to be talked about a lot in this story (no hate to the other bands : ) I love them all equally).

So without further ado, let's meet our characters...

Main Characters

Kim Taehyung aka V

He is 24 years old. He is identified as the quiet nerd of the school and is easily bullied by the seniors of the university because of his introverted personality. People think that he is just a nerd who is stuck in books all day long and has no life outside of the off-white pages with finely printed words. He does not try to expose too much information about him, nor does he try to fight off his bullies because of his mysterious life (you'll know why soon). He also starts to act weird around people so that they ignore him and leave him alone.

 He also starts to act weird around people so that they ignore him and leave him alone

Y/N aka Mads

(you can make up your own nickname if you want)

Y/N is 22 years old, and she has just moved to Seoul. She was a top student at her previous school because of her intelligence, but she is not really defined as a nerd like V because of how she likes to enjoy her life to the fullest and believes in herself that she can do anything if her desires are strong and for the right cause. The most important thing that you should know about her is that you shouldn't talk about supernatural things in front of her because of her disbelief about them and the past incidents surrounding them, unless you want the ICU to be your permanent home...

 The most important thing that you should know about her is that you shouldn't talk about supernatural things in front of her because of her disbelief about them and the past incidents surrounding them, unless you want the ICU to be your permanent...

Introducing BTS

BTS is a group of boys at the university who are pursuing a career in music and the performing arts. They are friendly people who are always so cheerful, and they welcome Y/N into the university and make her feel welcomed as if she has been there for many years. They are really omniscient (know everything) about the university and its people, and they are also aware of V and his mysteriousness.