»»----- Chapter Twenty- Eight -----««

Author's POV

"I killed your parents, Y/N."

Y/N felt sick to her stomach as her legs felt jelly-like. Darkness flashed in front of her eyes as pictures of her parents showed up. Blood everywhere and her parents lying lifeless on the cold concrete were played in Y/N's complex brain; the crashing sound of screams drew her back into reality.

"You bastard!!!" Y/N shouted, grabbing everyone's attention as she moved Lilith's arm from in front of her and grabbed a fistful of Jay B's collar. "Why did you do that? What did they ever do to you?"

"Y/N no! Don't do it. Let him go!" Lilith shouted as she tried to hold Y/N back without the harsh use of her powers.

"Relax, babygirl. I wasn't really going to kill, but there was something... different about their blood. It became quite tough to resist, and the last thing you know, my fangs were in their necks sucking their cheap lives out."

Y/N wanted to finish the murderer there, and then, however, BTS were there to stop her from violently shaking the whole place up. Lilith moved back as she let the guys handle the matter.

Yoongi held onto Y/N's waist, attempting to pull her away, while J-Hope held both her hands, releasing Jay B's collar. Jungkook and Jimin pushed Jay B away from Y/N as Jin stood in between them to keep the matter from getting any worse. Namjoon looked at the Got 7 leader and flashed his blue eyes at him. And Taehyung... well, he stood and watched from afar.

"Leave immediately or you will regret it," Namjoon demanded the man as he looked back at the furious girl, whose eyes glistered with tears.

Jay B huffed as he straightened his clothes and leaned towards the huffing girl again. "I'll see you later when nobody's there to save you, Y/N," he winked as Y/N jumped up and kicked him in the chest, leaving the guests in complete shock.

"You're just a girl wearing a dress, and you still have the audacity to fight?"

"I can wear a dress and kick ass at the same time, bitch."

The heads of the BTS members all turned towards Taehyung as they finally realised why Y/N was in the crowd and also why he called their rival. He wanted to see what Jay B does and if the effects of Y/N's powers come out.

To V's disappointment, Y/N used her defence tactics instead of her powers, but his eyes then fell onto the Ruler of Garzooka. The only thing that played in Taehyung's mind was that that selfish man could take her away for his own use. The Ruler of Garzooka was a cruel man who only worried about himself, and all he wanted to do ever since Taehyung became King was to overthrow him from his throne.

And to do so, he had to find someone close to him who would be of good use to him. He heard that Y/N was brought by the King of the Dark World himself. This gave him the belief that Y/N is the one who can bring Taehyung down.

Jay B got up, said, "I will be back, Y/N," and then started walking towards the grand doors.

As Y/N burned her eyes on Jay B's back, trying to lash out at him again, V saw a little spark of light coming out of her heart. He finally believed that Y/N was unknown for her own powers, but he also knew that he had to protect the secret of Y/N's powers.

So Taehyung ran up to Y/N to distract her and took her away, cautiously looking around to see if anybody saw her little gleam of light.

'Luckily, nobody saw her powers,' Taehyung said to himself as he dragged Y/N to the safe room again, not knowing that somebody saw a snip of her magical outburst.

_______________________________________________________

King Trevor, the Ruler of Garzooka, stood at the bottom of the stairs, looking up with a glass of wine in his hand, when his special messenger came up to him. "Your Majesty, I think that we should go back to Garzooka now. Let me escort you back to the palace."