»»----- Chapter Four -----««

Author POV

Y/N has finally arrived to Seoul. Her anger and hunger to find the killer is the same but her mind is also mingling around how she has to do her best at the university to graduate as the top student in her class.

She went to the administration office where she picked up her student ID and timetable. Since the semester will not start until next week, Y/N will be able to go to her apartment and have a good rest for a few days. 

Her apartment was just across the street from the university campus. (although she was supposed to stay in the hostel within the university, she moved out of it to give someone else the chance and plus she is not scared of being alone anymore. )

Y/N POV

I got my ID and timetable from the university and headed my way out of the campus to my apartment. I was supposed to live inside the university accommodation but I went out purposely to loom the devil... vampire... whatever it is called to me so that I can catch him faster. Plus, giving my campus room to someone else gives me assurance that at least someone away from their parents is safe here. 

I finally crossed the busy roads of Seoul and stood in front of a huge building. I look up to the top of the building and wondered to myself which floor my apartment might be on. Maybe the bottom to middle floor since the top floors were for high rent payers. My apartment that I chose was small but cozy and most importantly, big enough for me to live in. 

Author POV

After looking at the building as if it is a monumental statue, Y/N finally decided to walk inside. Her rental manager was standing inside waiting for her. She bowed and greeted her as she did the same back.

Y/N: annyeonghaseyo Julia

Julia: annyeonghaseyo Y/N. I hope that you had a good flight and that you are enjoying Seoul so far.

Y/N: yes, absolutely. I will enjoy it even more once I get done what I came for.

Julia: sorry?

Y/N: I mean that I will enjoy living here in Seoul to the fullest once I graduate from my University.

Julia: Oh yeah. That's right. You always have a sense of relief when you actually finish a big task that matters so much to you. In your case, university is the big thing for you. I hope that you are really successful at uni and that you graduate as the top student just like you want.

Y/N: Yes thank you. 

Julia: So Y/N, should we go check your apartment now?

Y/N: Yes please, I have been waiting for this before I even came to Seoul.

Julia: right this way.

Her apartment was on the fifth floor to the left. On each floor, there are two apartments, the first apartment out of the two was Y/N's.

Julia showed Y/N around. Y/N really loved how the apartment looked in real life. 

Y/N: wow, this looks even better than it looked in the pictures. I'm glad that I got this apartment.

Y/N POV

I looked at the apartment stunned. It was better than how it looked on the internet, it was cozy and welcoming and most importantly it was really close to the university so I can take my time when going in the mornings. 

"Its really nice Julia, I'm glad I looked into this one." I say to Julia who was looking at me eagerly getting the idea that I totally loved the apartment.