»»----- Chapter Thirty-Six -----««

Taehyung's POV

Son?

Gong Yoo had a son? The revelation hit me like an unexpected storm. I had known about the tragedy that befell his wife and unborn child, but a living son? Why keep it a secret? What was he hiding?

~ The next morning ~

Author's POV

The dawn bathed Taehyung's room in a soft glow as he and Y/N huddled together, plotting their encounter with Jay B. Y/N, the strategist, scribbled ideas on paper, her mind racing with possibilities.

"I'm concerned, she said, glancing at Taehyung. "I think if we go there, we might get into more trouble since we don't know what sort of danger will be waiting for us, don't you think?" Y/N looked up at Taehyung, asking him about the possibility.

She noticed that he wasn't really listening to what she was saying. "Taehyung?" She poked him with her finger to get his attention. He finally snapped out of his thoughts.

Taehyung, lost in his thoughts, replied absentmindedly, "Yeah, it's a good idea."

Y/N crooked her eyebrows. "So which idea was better, the first or the second part of it?"

"Hmmm..." He pretended as if he were thinking, "I think that the first one is better."

Y/N facepalmed as she huffed out a sigh. "You want to get us killed, don't you? You just agreed to us going to their realm to deal with him."

His facial expressions changed. "Are you crazy that you want to go to that realm? You'll probably get attacked and die as soon as you set foot there. Crazy snowflakes."

He did it. He accidentally blurted out the secret nickname he had for her. Yup, the nickname 'snowflakes'. It was the only word that Y/N used all the time to check if Taehyung could actually read minds before she found his true identity. Now he's actually waffling with it. He called her snowflakes.

Y/N looked up at him in confusion. "Snowflakes? *dramatically gasps with her hand over her mouth*, so you did hear me testing you?"

"Wha- What? What are you talking about?" He panicked and started acting dumb.

"You heard me saying snowflakes but then acted like you couldn't really hear my thoughts. Anyway, don't call me snowflakes again." Despite telling him not to, she really liked the feeling of having a nickname that only he called her.

Taehyung caught on quickly. "Ok, I won't. Anyway, 'snowflakes' what were you saying?"

Y/N tried to screw her face as much as she could to hide the furious amount with which she was blushing. "Stop it already."

"Ok, ok, I won't. What other ideas do you have? Snowflakes." His cheekiness was clearly evident in his smirk.

Y/N lazily rolled her eyes at him. "Well, I was saying before you went into your train of thought that maybe we can somehow call him here. That way, we won't be in much trouble. Finally, I'll be able to get him, and he won't be able to escape." She gritted her teeth at the thought of Jay B.

Taehyung gently nodded his head. "Sounds like a plan, but we still need to figure out how we can bring him out."

"Maybe this could work?" Y/N questioned him as she put her hand into her pocket and pulled out the silver and black corded necklace. "We could somehow use this to get him here. He's too eager to get it back. You guys did say that it wasn't much of a thing; it's just a necklace, so why is he dying to get it back? Whatever the reason is, we can get him with this now that I know who it was; I don't really need it."