»»----- Chapter Twenty-Three -----««

Y/N's POV

"They were all in this mess together and this was the end for me..."

Jungkook took my hand in his strong grip and dragged me to the dark room with everyone else leading in front of us. As soon as we entered the room, he harshly let go of my hand and memories of V's true identity started filling fresh into my brain again. How can someone so loving and kind be so evil in real life?

"Get into her mind and order her to reveal her mission"

I heard as I turned my head to the guys standing in a group talking to V.

'What mission?' I wondered to myself

V looked at RM and then at all the others and signalled them to follow him outside. One by one, all the boys walked outside and Jin looked back at me before closing the door and I swear I heard the lock go off. Did that idiot just lock me in here?

RM's POV

"You what!!??" I asked V in a shocked manner.

"I know hyung, even I couldn't figure it out until now that I can't read her mind or listen to her thoughts anymore." V replied in confusion.

I immediately realised what the problem was here and not gonna lie, I almost snapped my own neck.

"Bro you're screwed. Like, out of all the girls in the world, how is it her? I mean like... Y/N..." Jimin said as he pervertedly licked his lips being the lord of lust that he is.

"I don't know how, but she just won't fall for it. I can't read her mind or change it anymore" V exclaimed frustratedly (trusfratedly 🤣).

"Since when?" I asked him, as I faced the room in which Y/N was locked in.

"After she came back from that sly Araminta, she had some sort of bracelet on her hand and then it broke because of mine and HIS presence and then the last thing I heard her say in her mind was "I trust" and that's all, her words got cut off from there. Her mind had gone blank ever since." V explained almost ripping his hair off

"V, you know what that means now right?" I turned around and asked him as he nodded his head in reply.

This can't be happening. Someone who is a complete threat to our world and to our entire existence cannot be the one who is actually a part of it...

"We need to take care of things from there. Everybody knows what they are supposed to do right?" I asked and all the boys nodded in response.

"Then let's go..."

Y/N's POV

I was marching back and forth in the room wondering if the boys have left me to die here or if they'll come back to kill me. Soon, the door to the room slammed open and footsteps of people could be heard echoing in the corridor. They were coming... Maybe I spoke too soon.