»»----- Chapter Forty-Three -----««

Author's POV

The air in Enchanta was thick with anticipation as the angels gathered in the grand hall of the Lost Queen's castle. Y/N, the Lost Queen of Angels, a figure shrouded in mystery for years, had finally been found, and her rightful place in the magical realm was about to be restored.

 Y/N, the Lost Queen of Angels, a figure shrouded in mystery for years, had finally been found, and her rightful place in the magical realm was about to be restored

The castle, adorned with shimmering crystals and shining gold, echoed with the enchanting melodies of unseen musicians. The walls were bathed in the soft glow of mystical torches, casting a warm and ethereal light upon the gathered assembly. Angels flitted about, leaving trails of sparkling dust in their wake, while white griffins stood regally alongside the crowd. At the centre of the hall, a magnificent throne adorned with feathers awaited the Lost Queen. 

Y/N stood at the grand stairs of the castle, dressed in a flowing gown that seemed to change colours with every step, and her long, silver hair cascaded down her back. As she stepped forward, a hush fell over the assembly. The angels of the Enchanta bowed their heads in reverence. The moment had come for the crowning ceremony.

The Wisler, draped in flowing robes and holding a staff topped with a glowing crystal, approached Y/N. He spoke with a voice that resonated with ancient wisdom, "Lost Queen of Angels, after years of searching, you have been found. Today, Enchanta and its subjects gather to witness your rightful return to the throne."

The old man raised his staff, and a soft glow enveloped the Queen. Slowly, he placed the crown upon her head, the moonstones and crystals gleaming with a celestial radiance. "I now pronounce you as Queen Y/N of Enchanta." The Wisler's voice echoed as the assembled citizens erupted in joyous cheers, and the air itself seemed to hum with magic.

" The Wisler's voice echoed as the assembled citizens erupted in joyous cheers, and the air itself seemed to hum with magic

Y/N looked out over her subjects with eyes that held the weight of the lost years. "Thank you, my fellow citizens," she spoke, her voice carrying a melodic quality that soothed the hearts of all who heard it. "I am humbled and grateful for your unwavering support. Together, we shall keep the elegance and harmony of Enchanta. This kingdom has seen a lot in my absence and now, we all shall see the sun rise over Enchanta together as a family for many more years to come." 

With those words, Y/N took her seat upon the throne. The courtyard erupted in a symphony of magical sounds, as angels danced in the air, and the griffins of the enchanted world celebrated the return of their long-lost ruler. The castle itself seemed to come alive, its walls resonating with the joyous energy of the moment. And so, in the heart of the enchanted world, the Lost Queen of Angels was crowned, bringing a new era of magic and harmony to the realm.