»»----- Chapter Forty-Two -----««

Author's POV

The morning sun fell upon Enchanta as a mix of yellow and orange rays shone upon the kingdom. The palace stood strong and proud as a giant white portal pooled at the entrance. Y/N and Taehyung stood in front of the portal. 

This day marked everything. The history of the final battle, the history of the Enchantan queen helping the dark world and even the history of what Y/N and Taehyung's future would look like. As they all stood by the portal, Y/N looked over to BlackPink who were still in their angel forms.

"Are you guys not coming with us?" She asked them in a calm voice.

Jisoo shook her head. "We'll stay back and wait for you. We will wait for our rightful queen to return for her crowning."

Y/N gave her a light smile as she looked at everyone one last time before holding Taehyung's hand and stepping into the portal. The portal was transporting the two straight to the safe house where the other members were eagerly waiting for them. A dull light was seen at the end of the portal showing them that they were almost there. 

Arriving at the safe house on Earth, Taehyung stepped out first as the members stood up in excitement. As he stuck his hand out to Y/N, everybody was so mesmerised by how Y/N looked. She was the same person yet she looked way more beautiful than they saw her when she left. Her glamouring dress reached up to her ankle as the waist comfortably hugged her body, she had truly turned into an elegant woman.

Jungkook excitedly walked up to Y/N and gave her a friendly hug. "You're back. What are your powers? Show us." The maknae's eyes grew in curiosity as Y/N lifted both her hands up in the air and shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know what my powers are yet." 

Her reply killed the younger's excitement. "Just a mood killer you are." 

Y/N giggled at his comment. "I don't know. Maybe they'll come into action when my blood boils or something. So if you want to see my powers, let's go to Demi Boss, they'll be booming out in no time then."

The members nodded their heads in agreement as Jimin created the portal to the Dark World. Everybody looked at each other, giving mental encouragement as they all walked in one by one.

On the other side, as they stepped out of the portal, they found themselves on the Northern side of the Dark World. The scene was so much more gruesome and daunting than before. Everything seemed different than it usually was, at least that's what Namjoon said.

The Northern side was his control of land and he knew the look of every leaf and every corner of it. As Namjoon looked around, he furrowed his eyebrows, by the looks of it, he could tell that the Northern side had other visitors over.

The serpent snakes.

Small holes and long tunnels could be seen on the ground, some had gaps in between them while some were close to each other. There was nobody in sight and so that meant that the serpent snakes were under the soil, aware of the group's arrival and now they were waiting for them to attack. 

Namjoon decided that to safely get to the castle, they'd have to eliminate them as they went so that news wouldn't reach Demi Boss about their arrival. If someone told Demi Boss that they had arrived, he'd try to run away or put the lives of the demon citizens at stake. 

With that thought, Namjoon stepped forward as his fists and eyes lit up its blue colour. Strong static sounds could be heard as his powers continued to build up. He knelt and punched the ground, causing it to violently shake as if an earthquake had occurred. 

Soon after, the serpent snakes started to slither out as they immediately charged at the group. Their fangs dripped with venom as they rattled their tails. The group glanced over to Jimin knowing that if the venom touched him, his teleportation powers would freeze. With that, they all started fighting off the snakes.