»»----- Chapter Fifteen -----««

'I'll go to the mansion tonight to find out about Shadow'

I waited for the day to go to sleep and the night to awaken. I was sitting in the room, on the bed looking at the culprit's necklace. I heard a door close and the lock beeped. Maybe it was his parents' room, did he go there because I hurt him? After a while, I put the necklace back into my pocket, and I slowly tiptoed towards the living room to see if V was sleeping.

He was sitting on the couch but his head was hanging to one side. Geez this guy, he fell asleep sitting down. I quickly got his pillow and put it on the couch as I slowly took his head and rested them on the pillow. His body automatically laid down as soon as his head touched the pillow. As I was going to remove my hands from either side of his head, his hands caught on to mine. I thought that he woke up but he was still sleeping.

"Your hands are so soft" he mumbled in his sleep.

'Huh? Is he talking to me or someone in his dreams?' I thought to myself as I freed my hands from his and walked towards the door.

I looked back one more time before putting on my mask and hat and opened the door.

"Don't worry, I'll be back soon,... maybe" I lightly whispered to him and closed the door.

I walked out of the apartment building and down to the bus stop. Good thing that the buses operate 24/7. (I really don't know if that's true but let's imaJINe that they do). I took the bus to the last stop that was closest to the end of the city and made my way further towards the mansion in an electric scooter. Why would I not use something that can save me time and energy right?

Anyway, after some time, I arrived at the front of the abandoned mansion.

It was the same old as usual, quiet and monotoned atmosphere

It was the same old as usual, quiet and monotoned atmosphere. I looked around and made my way to the backyard because I heard something crackling there.

A hooded person was standing in front of a cauldron moving his right hand in circles on top of the green glowing pot. I looked carefully at his face but no use, the hood was covering his face fully. My eyes then travelled down to something that started glowing on his chest. It was a necklace, this means that he wasn't the culprit because his necklace is with me so this guy over here was a member of his group.

I looked down to my feet because I started slipping when a thought hit my head. I quickly took out the necklace of the culprit and then looked at the hooded guy's necklace. They were completely different.