»»----- Chapter Fourteen -----««

Author POV

Y/N passed out in Jungkook's arms.

"Y/N"

Jungkook was quick to respond as he swiftly picked her up bridal style and ran to the nurse's office where V had already arrived with Jennie. BTS followed behind, concerned about Y/N because she was crying in pain before passing out. As the nurse treating Jennie, felt another presence in the room, she turned her head and saw the limp state of Y/N and called the head nurse to attend to her.

The head nurse came and instructed Jungkook to place unconscious Y/N on the bed opposite Jennie's to start her treatment. Jungkook laid her on the bed and backed away for the head nurse to do her job.

In the opposite bed, where Jennie was getting treated, V had an overloading rush of worry filling him up seeing Y/N in a state like that.

V tried to go to Y/N to check how she was doing but Jennie stopped him after looking at who he was going towards. V pushed her hand off and said to her "She's my friend" and as he continued to walk towards her BTS blocked his way and said, "And she's our friend" while Jungkook gave V a death glare.

 V pushed her hand off and said to her "She's my friend" and as he continued to walk towards her BTS blocked his way and said, "And she's our friend" while Jungkook gave V a death glare

The nurse continued to examine Y/N when she began to doubt that something big had happened that cannot be treated in a campus nurses office.

She analysed that Y/N's state was giving the signs of a heart attack, her breath was very unsteady, her heart had a different rhythm, she was clutching her chest and her hand and arm power looked weak. The nurse quickly called an ambulance to shift her to the hospital while doing as much as she could so that the danger could be stopped.

"I'm really sorry boys but I am going to have to get you guys to wait outside. Only one person can stay with her." the nurse said as she waited for one person to stay and the others to leave.

"I'll stay here with her ma'am" Jungkook said as she held Y/N's hand trying to give her comfort while she was in pain.

"Ok, we'll wait outside then" RM said as he turned to the boys and took them outside.

V could see Y/N's condition worsening but he had nothing in his hands that he could do for now. He just stood by Jennie and constantly changed his gaze between the unconscious Y/N and the whining Jennie.

Y/N would open her eyes in between the chest pains, look at her surroundings with weak gazes and then shut them when the pain came back again. She had a feeling that somebody was holding her hand and she thought that it was V but when she smiled and opened her eyes, she saw Jungkook and her smile would disappear as the pain appeared again. What was she thinking?

Soon the ambulance came and took Y/N to the hospital while monitoring her heartbeat and putting on an oxygen mask to help her breathe.

V POV

As soon as Jennie's treatment was done, I left her side and ran to the place as fast as I could. You guys might be thinking that 'the place' was the hospital but sorry to prove you wrong, it was not. I ran into the jungle to talk to someone. Who? Well, I can't tell you who.