»»----- Chapter Twenty- Four -----««

"A very horrible welcome to the Dark World Y/N..."

Y/N's POV

The place was so dark with the moon being the only source of light.

"Yoongi, light the way" I heard the Gong Yoo guy say. SUGA, oh sorry, YOONGI, rubbed his hands together and his magical power dust of black smoke with grey swirls surrounded us all. He then pointed his palm in front of his body causing a bright light to come out of it which brightened the path, showing us the way.

The view in front of me was much more visible showing destruction everywhere. All the trees were so damaged that they were dry and crinkled and at the verge of falling. A giant body of water dipped the bottom of every single tree trunk. Yoongi came forth and touched his foot on top of the water and it froze into solid ice. Walking through the woods and the ice ground made me feel like the trees would come to life any second and rope its branches around me, taking the life out of my body or the ice would break and swallow me into its depth.

As soon as we came out of the woods, we passed by a little village

As soon as we came out of the woods, we passed by a little village... Well village wouldn't be a word to describe this place. It was small, but magnificent. All the houses looked just like the ones where I LIVE but they were like mansions and there was a completely majestic castle. It was almost like a kingdom of its own. The people of that area came out and looked at Namjoon before bowing down.

"All hail Lord Namjoon and the King!" said one of the citizens and everybody kneeled down to the ground, bowing their heads in RESPECT to Namjoon and Taehyung.

"So this is Namjoon's kingdom?" I turned my head to ask Jin.

"Yup, we are in the Northern part of the Dark World. This is home to the people of destruction powers, that's why it was all over the place from where we entered this realm." he replied

"Why was it so destroyed there and not here?" I asked him

"The thing is, the Dark World is for subjects of our kind, ones who have special powers which makes us unique. The entrance is from the Northern side and it looks so disoriented because we make it look like that on purpose. We are protecting our world from anyone who would be a potential threat. Some have the audacity to somehow enter our world, wanting to find the unfindable. That's why people call our world Hell" he answered

"And so people who do end up coming here, eventually die because of the power of destruction or by the presence of the Grim Reapers which are also guarding the gates." V interrupted.

"So why didn't I see any Grim Reapers on our way in?" I asked him in an annoyed manner

"Because they sensed that their King was here and so they moved away and let us through. Now keep moving before these people figure out that you are not one of us"

Moving on, we made our way through the Northern part of the Dark World, climbing a cliff to an enormous castle that was spooky and beautiful at the same time.