»»----- Chapter Twenty- Seven -----««

Y/N's POV

The moon was blood red as I looked out of the tiny window. The light outside was reflecting its pain and grudge out to the rest of the world as it burned its light onto the houses, especially on the castle of the Dark Lord.

I heard a tiny series of knocks on the door, which later revealed my young, old friend.

"Y/N? Can I come in?" Lilith asked as she popped her head through the gap with her friendly gaze.

"You don't have to ask for permission. You're not just here to take care of me. You're also my friend." I said as I got up and held her hand, pulling her into my room and closing the door.

"King's asked me to get you ready for the royal ball tonight. He has quite a lot of guests of honour here to see you, so you have to look presentable."

"I don't get it..."

"What do you not get? The guests of honour part?"

"No, the part where there are people here to see me and that I will also be there. Do you get what I mean? If I'm the real danger, then why put me in the middle of the crowd and risk it?"

"Taehyung's quite unpredictable. Nobody knows what goes on in his mind. Not even BTS."

"Tell me about his unpredictability. I've witnessed it ever since I've arrived."

"You sweet little girl..." The kind sarcasm was clear in Lilith's voice as she pinched my right cheek. "Now let's get you ready, shall we? All the guests will be arriving shortly."

Lilith got me into a heavy emerald ball gown, a one-shoulder dress that hugged my waist comfortably and puffed out on its way down. It elegantly touched the floor, trailing the back, and its shiny black detailed designs made me look like a million bucks.

"Now time for your makeup." I thought that putting on makeup was done the human way, but no. Lilith clicked her long, slender fingers and put the mirror up to my face. Oh man, holy shit! My face was already beautified by makeup and glitter, which made me look like a completely different person. The smokey eyes and black glitter on my cheeks matched my dress, and her 'final touch' to my look was a small emerald necklace that rested smoothly around my neck.

"Now you are all set to go to the royal ball," she said to me in a cheerful tone, but then her tone got serious as she continued, "But do be careful when you go down there, Y/N

"Now you are all set to go to the royal ball," she said to me in a cheerful tone, but then her tone got serious as she continued, "But do be careful when you go down there, Y/N. Stay by Taehyung, BTS, or my side all the time. Please do not wander off without telling us. You could get into a lot of trouble if you fall into the wrong hands."

"If that's the case, I'd prefer to stay by your side all the time. Trust me, if you leave me with Taehyung or BTS, you'll probably never find me after that."

"You have a different idea about them, which is not your fault; you just met them at the wrong place at the wrong time."

"You won't believe me, but if I met any of them at the 'right time', then that would also be the wrong time."