»»----- Chapter Thirty-Four -----««

Author's POV

Gong Yoo constantly looked around him as if he were plotting a plan. It was about time that he finally executed his mission. He had been working so hard on the mission for so many years. Mission Gem.

Only he and Jay B knew what Mission Gem was. Whatever it may be, it was not going to do any good to anybody but them.

'Everything I did so far will finally pay off once Mission Gem is executed successfully. Then, there is nothing stopping me."

His thoughts were suddenly interrupted when a white portal opened up close to Y/N, out of nowhere in the garden. 

"Hey, Jimin?" She called out to the Lord of Lust from across the garden. "Are you going somewhere?"

Jimin looked up at the girl in a confused manner. "What? No."

"Then what's that for?" She questioned him as she pointed at the portal, swirling magically in one place. 

"That's not my portal." Those were the last words that came out of his mouth as all the rulers of the Dark World cautiously stood up their eyes changed to their defensive colours. Taehyung stood at the front yet had a safe distance from the portal before he carefully grabbed Y/N's hand and hid her behind himself. His sword glowed its black and green lights, protecting Y/N ever so gently. 

Everybody watched the portal whirl as tiny sparks started surrounding it. That was the signal that whoever was on the other side was going to come out soon. Namjoon quickly stepped next to Taehyung as his fists and eyes glowed its electric blue colour. 

Tiny feminine silhouettes could be seen emerging from the dark core of the portal. Soon enough, a girl stepped out of the portal. She was around the same age as Y/N but shorter. She wore a white dress that dropped perfectly down her body and reached to her ankles. Her hair was silvery blonde and her eyes were an unusual colour of magenta. A glowing white headband sat on her head which suited her light aura. Little hints of magenta light constantly surrounded her as she walked closer to The Dark Lord. 

"Hello Taehyung" Lisa?!

Y/N stepped closer to the portal for a clearer view, she could have sworn on her life that the angelic girl was Lisa. The same Lisa who was friends with her on Earth. Her eyes went back to the portal again, three other girls followed Lisa out into The Dark World. Jisoo, Jennie and Rose. They were all there, in front of Y/N, smiling at her. All of them had that same light aura, the same magenta eyes and lights roaming around them. Most importantly, they all had pure white feathered wings on their backs that shined silver with glitter-like effects. 

"Y/N." Lisa said joyfully as she spread her arms out and walked towards Y/N. 

Taehyung blocked her from reaching Y/N as he grabbed her arm with his free hand and pulled her back. "What do you want Marilia?"

"Marilia?" Y/N's gaze spun in confusion. "Is her name not Lisa?"

Lisa gave her a gentle smile. "Oh Y/N, my name IS Lisa, but I am a marilia. Marilia is the name given to the angels of Enchanta. Just like these guys here are demons, we are angels, most classified we are marilias."

Jisoo shuffled her feet, moving closer to Y/N. Namjoon flashed his blue eyes at the girl. "Stay back, you think we don't know your weaknesses? What are you here to do?"

"Now, now Namjoon, Lord of Destruction, we came here looking for Y/N." Jisoo stepped back a bit and put her hands up in defence. 

Y/N emerged from behind Taehyung as a tsunami of questions flooded her brain. "Wait so you all knew each other. Well judging by your knowledge of weaknesses of course you know each other. Weren't you girls the ones who introduced me to these guys? You were all in this together I see. Because of you guys I have been stuck here and treated like a criminal for who knows how many days now."