Chapter 6

Decided to give you this chap 'cause it's kind of short. At least, that's what it looked like on Word...

I'm hungry.

________________________________________

Carly’s POV:

            I woke up as golden sunlight seeped through my windows and through the thin curtains, waking me up. I sat up on my bed, my hair falling over one side of my shoulder. Sleepily, I swung my legs over the edge of the bed. Standing up, I started to make my way towards the door when I suddenly tripped on something, and then fell face first on to something on the floor. But the floor wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be. It was hard, but not as hard as a floor should be. My eyes opened and they widened as I saw what I had landed on.

            It was Harry’s chest, and he was sleeping. My body was right on top of his, making it look like something it wasn’t. I scrambled to get up, and right when I was about to, I felt Harry’s large hands grip either of my upper arms. I watched as his eyes opened, his green eyes locking with my brown ones. A smirk forms on his face, making me bite the inside of my cheek.

            “Can’t get enough of me, I see,” he smirks, his face only a few inches away from mine.

            My heart was literally thumping against my chest, as if it was trying to escape.This is the closest I’ve been with Harry ever since we had broken up. “Shut up,” I mumble, not finding anything else in my brain to say.

            Harry laughs, still holding me on top of mine. “Good morning to you too.”

            I roll my eyes. “Good morning,” I say bluntly. “Can you let go of me?”

            Harry puts on a thinking face. “Depends what I get out of it.”

            “I spare your balls by not kicking them,” I smirk slightly. He lets go of me, and I stand up. “Now that wasn’t so hard, was it?”

            Harry rolls his eyes. “Yeah, thanks,” he says sarcastically, running a hand through his curly hair as he sits up.

            “So what are you doing here?” I ask, looking down at him.  

            “Ashley said we could sleep over,” he says, rubbing his left eye.

            I nod and open my room door, in time for Coco to walk in. I watch as he trots over to Harry, jumping on the bouncy air mattress and licking his face. I smile at the sight, before turning and walking down the stairs. As I walk down, I pass the living room where I see Louis and Liam sprawled on the couch that’s been turned into a bed, sleeping. I smile and walk into the kitchen, where I see Hayden drinking a glass of milk.

            “Morning, Superstar,” he grins as he sees me. His shaggy hair was a bit of a mess as he wore a pair of pajamas that he had left the last time he was here.