Chapter 29

WHAAATTTT? I UPDATEDDD???? oh well. hehe it's kind of short though, just sayingggg.

___________________________________________

Carly’s POV:

            A wave of different type of emotions filled me. Shock, confusion, and anger being the three major ones. I’m shocked and confused at the fact that Austin and Kate are cousins. With Austin being my ex and Kate being Harry’s, the two of them together reak of havoc. And I’m angry because of the fact that both Harry and I’s exes are sitting on my living room couch. What the actual hell.

            I was about to say something when Harry beat me to it. “What the fuck?”

            “What? You’re not happy to see me, Harry?” Kate smirks, standing up along with Austin.

            “Happy? No,” Harry replies. “Pissed off? Oh yeah.”

            “That’s not a way to talk to a lady, Harry,” Austin glares.

            “You were barely welcome here, Austin,” I speak up, ignoring what he previously said to Harry. “Do you honestly think I would let you and her in my house? You’ve got to be joking.”

            Austin rolled his eyes. “So, what? You’re going to kick me out of your house? You can’t do that.”

            “And why the hell not?” Harry snaps.

            Kate smirks. “You know how bad it’ll look for Carly?” she says and then looks at me. “Imagine, on the front page of magazines and headlining websites saying, ‘Singer Carly McKinley kicked out friends rudely’? How do you think it’ll make you look?”

            I bit the inside of my bottom lip. She was right. If they wanted to, Austin and Kate could just go to some gullible paparazzi and tell them that I kicked them out of my house, and I’ll be under the bad light of the media. I can’t risk that happening to me, and it will look bad on Harry as well. And the media has been exceptionally harsh on Harry for the past couple of days, and I don’t need anything else going down on him.

            “How long are you here for?” I ask through gritted teeth, glaring at the blonde.

            Kate gives me sickly, fake sweet smile. “Just until Austin leaves. Which is in three days.”

            Three days. I can do this.

Harry’s POV:

            “I swear, she follows you,” Louis shakes his head, taking a sip of his beer.

            I sigh, nodding. “I feel so bad for Carly because she has to face Kate after all that’s happened. But Carly’s not the only one who doesn’t wanna see Kate.”