BONUS: What Happened?

This is a little something something for you all. Just a little overview that shows what happens to the characters after the epilogue and stuff.

______________________________________________________

- One Direction stopped making music by the time the boys had reached their late twenties. Fans were crushed, but they knew it was to come at one point or another. Though the boys are still the best of friends, and all live close to each other's family in London. The band, surely, went down in history.

- Carly continued her musical and acting career, being the number one female singer internationally and an amazing actress with tons of awards.

- Riley grew up and went to high school and such, getting recognized as Carly's sister. Riley later on met a boy named Travis, and the two dated for three years before getting married when each were in their twenties.

- Harry and Carly's daughter, Cierra, ended up with Niall and Soha's son, Drew.

- Harry and Carly later on had a beautiful baby boy named Adrian Harry Styles.

- Around the same time, Perrie and Zayn had their third child, Lacy Edwards Malik, who ended up with Adrian.

- In the beginning of every month, the five families all got together and had a little music session where they sang either the boys', Carly's, or Little Mix's songs.

- Carly's mom passed away a couple of years later, and Carly stopped her acting and music career around the same time.

- Ashley also got married to a guy she met in college, and they both have a beautiful daughter named Amelia - Carly's God daughter.

- Hayden also married to a guy he met at the beach.

- Kate married to some actor and Austin met a new girl that he married, both of them out of Harry and Carly's lives for good.

- Fans were still devoted to Carly and 1D, because no matter what, they were all one big family.