Chapter 11

Kind of a fun, relax-y chapter. Nothing much happens.

But guysssss. I don't want ya'll to be ghost readers! Vote and Comment, & when you comment, can I get some reviews? Like, what you like about the chapter or something? People keep commenting 'update' & I feel so pressured lol.

But anywayss, here's the chappp.

Carly's outfit on the side ->

_____________________________________

Carly’s POV:

            I reached the boys flat and got out of my car, walking up to the front door. Knocking on it, it opened to reveal Harry grinning at me. “Hey!” he says. “You look great.”

            I smile, not being able to hide the blush that was forming on my cheeks. I was wearing a long, grey-blue off-the-shoulder top that fell loosely over my body, dark blue skinny jeans, black flats, a long necklace, earrings, and my Gucci sunglasses. My long, dark hair fell over my shoulders as I smile at Harry. “Thank you, Styles.”

            He chuckles. “Come on in.”

            Harry opens the door wider, letting me into the flat. We were all getting ready to go and spend the day at the amusement park. Ashley and Hayden couldn’t make it due to their own reasons, so it was just the lads, the rest of the girls, and I. Paul had dropped off the big van for us, so we will be taking that. It was a beautiuful day out in London today. There were a few clouds here and there, but the sun was actually out, making it a bit warmer.

            Harry was dressed in a casual dark blue tee with a red and black button down shirt on top of it, but he left the buttons open and rolled the sleeves up to his elbows. He had on dark jeans that hung low at his hips, and his favorite white Converse. Why must he be so attractive?

            Suddenly, everyone else appeared. Everyone was dressed relatively to the weather, and we were all ready to go. “We all set?” Liam asks, putting his phone in the back of his jeans pocket.

            We all nod. “Let’s go!” Eleanor grins excitedly.

            Making our way out of the building, Harry yells out, “I’m driving!”

            I quickly follow suit. “I call shot gun!”

            Harry grins over at me while everyone else groans. The van was a ten seater, so it was perfect for us. Harry took the driver’s seat while I took the passenger’s. Louis, Eleanor, Perrie, and Zayn took the middle row, while Danielle, Liam, Soha, and Niall took the last row. Harry started up the van, and then drove to the amusement park. The park was a good forty five minute to an hour long drive, so we would be in the van for a while.

            As we drove, Louis pipes up, “Can we sing Call Me Maybe?!”