Chapter 18

Remember, contest ends March 2nd, 2013!!

___________________________________________

Carly’s POV:

            It’s been a month since I last saw Harry, and it’s driving me insane. We talk, text, and Skype almost everyday but it just doesn’t seem enough. I want to be able to hug him and kiss him, feel his warm touch. I always see his face or hear his beautiful voice whenever I’m out and about, and it just pains me because I know that he’s on the other side of the world and there’s no way for me to just get up and go see him. I have work and he has work, so it gets a bit crazy. It’s a bit too much to handle for the both of us, but we are willing to do anything to make this long distance thing work.

            But why is it that when I fall in love with a guy, he has to be famous? Why is it that when I fall in love with a boy, he has millions of girls throwing themselves at his feet, practically stripping down in front of him? I don’t blame the fans for wanting to do that, since it has died down a bit ever since they found out that Harry and I were back together. But that still doesn’t stop me from missing Harry.

            I miss his touch, kisses, hugs, eyes, hair, voice, everything. I can’t even describe the feeling I get when I realize that Harry’s more than two thousand miles away from me. My heart starts clenching and I feel my stomach twist and churn. Long distance relationships are the most painful thing ever, because you know that there’s someone out there who loves you, but you just can’t see or be with them because there is a whole ocean that is seperating the two of you. For the past month whenever I had an interview, people always ask me about Harry and how we’re doing with the whole distance. Every time I say we’re doing fine, because we are. But I never say how I just want to see him and kiss him again. It’s painful having a boyfriend and not being able to be with him.

            My laptop suddenly dinged, and I looked at it to see that Harry was requesting for a video chat on Skype. I grinned as I saw it, and accepted his call. Immediately, Harry’s face filled my screen. I recognized that he was sitting on his bed, wearing a T-shirt and what looked like jeans.

            “Hey, babe,” he smiles, dimples in view.

            “Hey,” I smile. “How are you?”

            “Awful,” he answers, and my face drops in confusion. “I’m missing you so damn much.”

            A slight smile settles on my lips. “I miss you too, Haz,” I say.

            “We asked our management and they said they’re gonna find some time to fly us back to LA,” Harry tells me, running a hand through his curly hair. “They’re just trying to figure out when we’re free so it doesn’t mess up our schedule.”

            I grin, nodding. “Sounds great,” I say. “Can’t wait to see you.”

            “Me neither, babe,” he says. “So what have you been up to?”

            I shrugged. “Writing some songs for my third album.”

            “Sounds exciting,” he chuckles.

            “You know it,” I laugh, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

            Harry lets out a sigh, looking at me – or well, at the laptop screen. “You’re so beautiful,” he says breathily.

            A blush forms on my cheeks, biting my bottom lip. “You need to stop doing that,” I mumble, looking down at my lap.

            “What?” he slightly smiles. “Telling the truth?” I roll my brown eyes at that. Harry suddenly sits up. “Hey, can we do something that’s on our bucket list?”