Chapter 23

Sorry I haven't posted in a while! I have testing going on and it's keeping me busy! I was only posting for Teenage Dirtbag because the chapters were already written up. This chapter is really short, but ends with a bang lmao.

So do me a favor and follow me on Instagram?! It'd mean a lot to me!! My name's summerrnawazz

_______________________________________

Carly’s POV:

            “I have to say, Haz, you’ve got pretty good taste,” I chuckle, looking at myself in the mirror.

            Harry and I were completing two things on our bucket list today – picking each other’s outfits and going to the zoo. He had picked out a dark blue button down shirt for me with the sleeves rolled up, black skinny jeans, and grey ankle booties. My hair fell into waves as I did my make up. Harry was dressed in jeans that hung low at his hips, Converse, a blue tee, and a beige jacket on top.

            “You sound surprised,” Harry chuckles, tying his shoe laces.

            I simply laugh as he stands up straight and grabs my car keys. “Let’s go.”

            The two of us exit my house and get into the car as Harry drives us to the zoo. We soon enough get to the zoo and walk inside, making sure we had our sunglasses on. Harry laces his left hand with my right one, and I feel tingles spark in my palm like they always do whenever he held my hand. We both walked to where the lions were, and stood in front of them. There was a lion on top of a big rock and a lioness on the bottom next to it, kind of reminding of the Lion King. There were four cubs running around and playing together.

            “They remind me of the boys,” Harry chuckles, looking at the cubs.

            My eyes trail over to them as I see a cub growl slightly at the three others, before turning around and trotting away. “That one’s definitely Louis,” I say, laughing.

            Harry laughs as well as we continue walking, hand in hand. We saw all different types of animals; tigers, monkeys, hippos, ostriches. It was nice, just being out with Harry and not being bothered by anyone for anything. At one point, I asked a lady passing by to take a picture of us. I made a kissy face with my red lips as Harry put a hand around my shoulder and a thumbs up with his other hand, being his awkward self. Thanking the lady, I posted it on Twitter.

@CarlyMcKinley: At the zoo with the boo. Xx @Harry_Styles http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh496/biebersgirl222/93F84837-8A9A-452A-A1D2-7EB59732364C-1322-0000009385E47A77.jpg

Harry’s POV:

            As Carly and I walked around the zoo, she suddenly got a phone call. “Hello?” she answers. “Oh, hey Kris! Yeah? What? Already? Wait, what?! No way!” she exclaims. “Yeah, yeah I’ll tell him. Okay, bye thanks.”