Chapter 32

Updating this today because tomorrow I'm gonna be at my friend's Sweet 16 party all day and 'cause this chappie is short. But I'm working on the next one & am planning to make it long, so don't worry! :) x

________________________________________________

Carly’s POV:

@CarlyMcKinley: Just finished an interview with @TigerBeat! Thanks for having me(: xx pic.twitter.com/JSL2903

@Harry_Styles: @CarlyMcKinley You look beaautiffuuullllllll. Now get on Skypeee pleaasseeeeee x

@CarlyMcKinley: @Harry_Styles Alrighty, bossy :P

            I simply smiled as I exited out of Twitter and went on my Skype app on my phone. I wasn’t at a hotel or on the bus, and was actually in my dressing room back stage at the arena here in Miami. As I went on Skype, I was immediately getting a call from the curly haired boy, and I answered him right away. My phone screen was now occupied by Harry’s grinning, dimply face as he holds Coco in his lap.

            “Coco!” I grin widely at the sight of my little dog.

            “Look Coco, it’s Mum,” Harry grins, pointing at the laptop screen. Coco barks and I laugh. “Don’t you look smashing,” Harry says, looking at me – well, at the screen.

            I blush. “Thanks,” I say. “I’m actually backstage at the arena. The concert’s in like, two hours.”

            “What’re you doing there so early?” Harry raises an eyebrow.

            “Soundcheck, duh,” I roll my eyes, chuckling. “So what have you been up to today?”

            Harry sets Coco down somewhere, and I hear his little paws pad away. “The lads and I were out playing football today. It was pretty awesome.”

            I smile at him, and I suddenly hear my door open. Turning around, I see that it’s the boys of Allstar Weekend. “Oh, sorry, are we interrupting something?” Cameron asks.

            I shake my head, motioning them to come in. “No, it’s fine,” I say. “Harry, this is Allstar Weekend. Cameron, Zach, Nathan, and Michael,” I say, showing the camera to Harry so he can see the boys.

            “Nice to meet you,” Harry smiles.

            “Guys, this is my boyfriend, Harry,” I smile.

            Zach grins. “It’s nice to meet you, man,” he says.

            “Yeah,” Michael adds. “It’s great to see the guy Carly won’t shut up about.”

            I roll my eyes. “Shut up, Michael,” I say, causing the guys to laugh.