Chapter 15

Guysss I'm SOOO sorry. I know you were waiting for a chapter, and this is NOT what you want. This is one of the crappiest chapters I've ever written. Nothing happens in this chapter, just so you know. It's mostly a FILLER chapter.

One more thing... Please check out my fan fic "Perfect Two"! it's a Harry Styles one and the title is the same as a story I was gonna post, but I changed what it's about. So please check it out?

________________________________________

Carly’s POV:

            The next morning I woke up to an empty bed. Opening my eyes, I saw that Harry wasn’t here next to me unlike last night. Yawning, I stood up and was greeted by Coco. “Morning, boy,” I coo, rubbing his head. “Come on, let’s see where everyone is.”

            Coco and I walk down the stairs of my flat and into the kitchen, where I see Harry and Ashley sitting and eating breakfast. Ashley was already dressed for the day and Harry was still in his boxers and a T-shirt. The two of them were drinking tea and just chatting, and then grinned when they saw me walk in.

            “Morning, sleeping beauty,” Harry grins, kissing my cheek. “Tea?”

            I nod, smiling. “Yes, please.”

            Harry hands me a cup of hot tea and I take it from him gratefully. “Well, I gotta go,” Ashley says, standing up. “See you love birds later.”

            We say goodbye to her and she leaves. Harry then turns to face me. “Kristen called earler. You have a photo shoot for Teen Vogue at eleven.”

            I look at the clock, and see that it’s ten-fifteen. Turning back to Harry, I ask, “You wanna come with?”

            Harry nods. “Sure, I’ll come.”

            The two of us finish off eating our breakfast, and then go up stairs to get ready. I grabbed a pair of flaired jeans and a light purple blouse and walked into my bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth, and then changed out of my pajamas. Walking out, I said, “The bathroom’s all yours.”

            Harry chuckles and walks in as he’s holding some clothes. I brush my long hair and apply a thin amount of eyeliner. A minute later, Harry steps out. He was wearing jeans and a Rolling Stones T-shirt, and looked quite good looking. Gathering my hair over my left shoulder,I picked up and my brush and continued brushing it, and saw Harry looking at me from the mirror. I watched as he approached me, stopping right behind me and putting his hands on my shoulders.

            He then leans down, kissing my neck, and I smile as I feel his lips on my skin. Harry’s soft lips moved up from my neck to my jawline. I let out a groan, before turning my head and having my lips meet his. Harry kissed back, his hand cupping my face as our lips moved in sync. I then pulled away and smirk.

            “We gotta go,” I say, standing up.