Chapter 14

GUYS ONE WAY OR ANOTHER IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND PRECIOUS AND AMAZING. My favorite parts?

-Niall in the shower

-Zayn shirtless in bed

-Louis doing the Joe and his little hip thrust

-Liam with the Stewerdess or whatever you call them.

-Harry's cupcake-ness and dancing.

I DIED WHEN I WATCHED IT IT'S SO CUTE AW AW MY BABIES.

And did you know that my science teacher calls me a vampire? Yeah, it's because he knows about my obsession with Ian Somerhalder and The Vampire Diaries. It's so weird but i dont care haah.

& OMG so my friend texted me saying that she was in the car with her grandma, & I Knew You Were Trouble came on the radio. So my friend goes to her grandma, "Taylor Swift and Harry Styles just broke up, ya know?" And her grandma is like, "Wait, Harry Styles? AS IN SUMMER'S BOYFRIEND?!!!"

I DIED of laughter! She actually, legit thought I was dating Harry. Oh, how I wish....

__________________________________________

Carly’s POV:

            “So where am I staying?” Harry asks as we sit on the couch, watching Wipeout on my living room TV.

            “Well, there’s the guest room, and then there’s my room,” I chuckle, resting my legs on top of his, which were propped up by the coffee table. Coco was on the floor in front of us, laying down as he stared at the TV.

            Harry gives me a knowing smirk. “I’ll take your room.”

            I roll my eyes, laughing since I knew that’s what he’d say. “Sure thing,” I say.

            As we watch the show, Harry says, “You know what I have with me?”

            I turn my head to look into his brown eyes, frowning slightly. “What?” Harry shifts a bit, taking something out of his pants pocket. It’s a folded piece of paper. He gives it to me, a grin on his face. Confused, I open it and a gasp escapes my lips as my eyes widen. It was our bucket list. “You still have this?!”

            Harry chuckles, nodding. “I do,” he says. “We never got to finish it,” he adds in a raspy whisper.

            I bite the corner of my bottom lip, my eyes scanning over the paper. My eyes land on an item, a smile on my lips. “Can we do this one?” I ask Harry, pointing to my choice.

            Harry looks down at what I’m pointing, a smile on his pink lips as well. “A Harry Potter Marathon,” he reads of. He grins widely, dimples and all, as his green eyes look at me. “Do you have all of the movies?”

            I roll my eyes, scoffing. “Obviously,” I say, standing up and walking over to the shelf where all of our DVDs were. I took out the Harry Potter set, showing it to Harry. He grins and stands up.