Chapter 38

Short, boring chapter. Nothing much happens in here. BUT....

Still The One only has a few chapters left until it finishes! I know not much has happened in this book, but it was basically about Harry and Carly getting back together and such! But yeah, only a few more chappies to go :/

FOLLOW MY NEW TUMBLR THAT I JUST MADE: www.theenergyjuicewasabitstrong.tumblr.com

___________________________________________

Carly’s POV:

@Harry_Styles: Probably grew way too attached to this girl over the past 2 weeks. I’ll miss u, @CarlyMcKinley! Xx http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh496/biebersgirl222/Pictures/harly3_zpsa12fa5cf.png

            I chuckle softly at Harry’s tweet, a sigh escaping my lips. I look up at Harry who’s already smiling at me, and my right hand reaches up to his curly quiff. “I love your hair like this,” I tell him, my eyes fixed on his hair.

            A chuckle rumbles from Harry’s chest. “Oh, really now?” he smirks.

            I laugh and nod, my eyes trailing down to meet his own green ones. “You have like, no curls left.”

            “Not true!” he gasps, horrified. “I have plenty of curls!”

            I shake my head. “No, you don’t. Your hair’s just wavy now.”

            A huff escapes Harry’s pink lips. “Well thanks for ruining my dreams.”

            “Dreams about what?” I raise an eyebrow. “Having curly hair forever?”

            “Maybe,” he says.

            I laugh, rolling my eyes at him. We all were at the airport, standing in the middle as we waited for the boys’ flight to be called. No one recognized us, which was a shock but to our relief. I was going to miss Harry and the boys, no doubt, but work is work. We have to do our work in order to have a career, and I don’t want to be the person to stop the boys from doing charity work in Africa.

            “Come on, boys,” Paul walked up to us. “The jet’s here.”

            The boys nod and pick up their bags as I look at Harry. “That’s you,” I say with a small smile.

            Harry smiles back, hoisting up his bag stap on his shoulder. “I’ll see you soon, alright?” he says.

            I smile and nod, standing up on my tippy toes and capturing his lips in a kiss, for which he returns immediately. When we pull away, I smile. “Bye.”

            “Bye, Carls,” he says.

            Once saying goodbye to the boys, I watched as the boys all left for their plane. I think this was the one goodbye that had no tears. Yes, I was upset the boys were leaving, but I knew I was going to see them again. And I know that they’re doing something amazing in Africa, so I guess that’s why.

            When the boys were gone, I left the airport and towards the van that was waiting for me. Time to continue with the We Own The Night tour.

**************

            “They have the last few scenes of the movie done, and once the tour is done, you can start filming again,” Kristen informs me.