Epilogue

Here it is... the finale... the ending of Still The One.

I can't believe it's actually over. First Truly Madly Deeply and now this?! I feel like bawling.

Oh wait.

I am.

Anyway. This isn't the BEST epilogue out there.... I just didn't know what to end it off with but I tried. I hope you all like it. I'll post the acknowledgments later when I've gotten my thinking train on track. But for now... Enjoy...

___________________________________________

Carly’s POV:

            “Cierra! Cierra, where are you?” my voice called out in the big room that was full of things little kids would be able to climb and play on.

            My heart pounded as I looked around for the little dark haired, green eyed girl. There was a whole tunnel with slides, bounce house, ball pit, and lots of other things. The place was empty, and I couldn’t find her anywhere. My hands started getting clammy as I tried to find the little girl, but she appeared nowhere in sight.

            “BOO!” the familiar voice screamed, and I literally jumped a foot in the air as I swiveled around. Looking down, a sigh of relief escaped my lips as I looked at the girl. She was grinning widely, her dimples exposing as her green eyes sparkled.

            “Cierra!” I exclaimed, picking her up. “How many times have I told you not to run off like that, love?”

            Cierra giggles. “Don’t worry, mummy,” she says cutely. “Daddy was wif me.”

            Speaking of the devil, I heard a voice booming in laughter as I turned around. The curly haired boy was doubled over in laughter, clutching his stomach as he laughed like he’s never laughed before. I glare at him, Cierra giggling from next to me.

            “Harry, I’m going to kill you,” I clench my jaw.

            “Aw, don’t be like that, love,” Harry smirks, strolling over to me. “It was just a harmless joke.”

            I rolled my eyes. “I thought Cierra went missing,” I deadpan. “Nothing harmless about that.”

            “You’re cute when you’re mad,” Harry’s smirk widens, leaning down and pecking my lips softly.

            “Ew!” Cierra exclaims, causing us to look down at her only to see her covering up her eyes with her small hands. “No kissing in fwont of me!”

            “Hush, you,” I chuckle. “Come on, Uncle Louis wants us out with the cake.”

            She cheers as she skips ahead, Harry and I following her lead. The little five year old girl had a lot of energy, especially since it was her best friend’s birthday today. We all went to outside to the park area where everything was set up and where everyone was. Kids were running around and screaming, just like the adults that still remained like kids.