Acknowledgments

So I really don't know what to write in the acknowledgement part of the book... But here goes nothing...

Like, basically, I just wanna thank all of you wonderful people for reading this book, and Truly Madly Deeply, of course. I didn't think TMD would be that much of a hit, but I was proved wrong. You guys are reading and loving both books and I can't thank you enough. Your votes and comments on both books mean so much to me, you have no freaking idea.

I want to thank Selena Gomez, who basically kind of inspired me to write this book. She's so beautiful, talented, amazing, and perfect in every way. She has been my inspiration for the longest time ever. I've watched her on Barney, on Wizards of Waverly Place, watched every single movie of hers, and listened to every single song. I think she's just an amazing person, and I just love her.

I wanna thank Mr. Harry Edward Styles. Without him, this book wouldn't be the way it is. He's such a big popstar, but at the end of the day, he's just Harry. The weird, lanky, clumsy, good looking kid that tries to act cool, is sensitive, and cares about what people think about him. He's perfect just the way he is and I love him so freaking much because that boy is my everything.

And lastly, I wanna thank One Direction. Those boys have drastically changed my life, for the better, of course. I love them all so much. They are so damn perfect at just being themselves. Their music is what inspires me to write, and where I get all these story ideas from. So yeah, a major, major thank you to those boys.

I love you all so much for reading this story, it means so much to me. I just want to tell you that there will be no sequel to this or a spin-off. Maybe in the future, just maybe, but not right now. I want to focus on my other stories for now, and I hope you understand.

Thank you all so much, once again. You guys are the best, honestly. xxx