20. 𝓗𝓸𝓷𝓮𝔂𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓷, 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓳𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓼𝔂

"Our what?"

"Our what?"

"Your honeymoon. It's a ten day trip. I know the marriage and everything was really rushed so I wanted you guys to have a small getaway. "

"That's so sweet of you dad." Rehan replied with a forced smile.

"Yeah thank you papa. This ..... This was a surprise. "

"I'm glad you liked it. Sleep well. The flight is tomorrow evening. "

We hummed.

"Good night papa. "
"Good night beta. "

They returned to the room both of their faces looking like someone just used the confundus charm on them.

"What the hell just happened?" Rehan whispered.
"Oh no no no.... " Arya was hyperventilating.

"Did you know this?" She questioned him with doubt.

" Do I look like I knew?" He replied bewildered.

He opened the envelope. Then said.

"It's to Paris and England. "

" How many days? " Arya asked contemplating all the decisions of her life.

" Looks like we are stuck together for ten days sweetheart. " He said with a light hearted chuckle.

" Damn it. "

" Let's get packing shall we? "

Honestly speaking. Arya loved to travel. But her father never even allowed her to go to her friend's house. Paris was always a place in her dreams.

So yes she was excited about it. But it terrified her that she was going to be with HIM.

But even that fear was mixed with a pinch of anticipation of what will happen.

Arya would be a fool to deny it but there was a force of attraction between her and her husband that was increasing day by day and Arya found herself incapable of resisting it. Resisting him.

Fate loves to mess with her don't it.

But if I stay grumpy about it , I will lose most probably the only time I could visit those places.

Life had thrown a huge lemon at her. And Arya was going to make sure that her lemonade was sweet.

She opened her wardrobe in search of dresses and all she could find were sarees and kurtas.

Damn her mother. Damn the media. Damn that Ursula.

" I have to go shopping tomorrow. " She said to no one specific.

" Okay? "

"Do you have anything you want to buy?"

" Nope. "