Part 1-Meeting

*On the top is school uniform*

Somewhere in New York there was a girl named Y/n.She had a normal life but one day the unexpected happened.

*Y/n POV*
(MOM is calling for school)
"Y/n wake up you don't want to be late for the 1st day of school!" said Mom.
"Coming!" I shouted.When I got down, my mom asked, "Are you excited?""Mom, I've been going to this school for 3 years, I think you're exaggeration."I say "But it's the last year." Mom said. "Whatever I 'm going to school" and then I leave. When I'm halfway there I look at my watch and see that I'm going to miss class so I quickly run towards school.

When I'm almost there I run into a boy who's about as old as I am but I've never seen him before. I apologize and ask him what his name is."Felix" He said."Sorry I'd like to chat but I have to go" I say and run towards the school.

When I arrive, all eyes are on me and I honestly don't like the attention in fact I hate it.We are at school for about an hour and then the school alarm goes on.I don't know what's going on, but this is a 100% about those boys who kill, yes, you heard right, BOYS, they're teenagers.

While we wait for what will happen my classmate Luke wraps himself around my classmate to make me jealous. Disgusting! I mean I was in Love in him but he's a stupid guy and he broke my heart and since then I've sworn I won't fall in love again.

"It's been a while I think it's safe," my classmate said, looking out the window.DID SHE GO CRAZY ?!When she wants to see if it's safe, I stop her quickly. And I do that by pushing her away from the window.But when I push her I Look by mistake out the window. Those murderous teenagers see me and the one with the green turns and brown hair I think is their leader SMILE TO ME.Then they continue their way to school.

Something strange is happening out of no room you don't hear a scream that they would be dying. Even if I would like to You can't hear it because my classmates are so loud.Then we hear footsteps and we all quickly hide in a corner except me. I don't know why I'm not afraid of them, but I'm not afraid of them "I think that they are here"My classmate says.

When they got to class, everyone was shaking with fear.The leader just looked at me.One of my classmates noticed this and pushed me towards him.As I looked up I stared into his handsome green eyes.I just couldn't help myself."Are you done?" he asked."Yes I-I-I am" I say with a blush face."What's your name anyway?" I asked in hope that I had changed the subject. "Peter," the leader said.

*Peter's POV*

When I got to the outside of the school I saw a girl.Who was not afraid of us. So I smiled at her. And then I continued walk with the boys.Something attracted me to this girl and I couldn't get it out of my head.So when we were with the guys a little further away I told them my plan to find this girl.

When we finally found her, someone pushed her.We stared into each other's eyes for a while. But I had to stay Cool. So I ruined the moment.She also asked me my name and I said "Peter" . "And what's your name?" I ask. "Y/n"She replied.

*A/n*

This is my 1st story I hope you like the best part yet to come :)