Part 7-Captain Hook

*On top is the dress Hook give you*

*Y/n POV*
When I arrive at the ship, I can hardly breathe from the sea water, so I faint. But before that happens I say in a heavy voice "Pan. Save me." and everything goes black.

*Hook POV*
Somone arrive at the ship. And they are SHE! She after a little time faint. But before that happens she say in a heavy voice "Pan. Save me." OMG! Is that really her?! I can't believe she looks so much like her mom. "What if she belongs to HIM?!" said one of my crew on the ship. "I'm sure not. I mean what would she be doing with HIM on this island?" I say

"What if it really belongs to HIM?" I get really angry at those words and say" She doesn't BELONG TO HIM, I'm the CAPTAIN so learn not to question my decisions!! UNDERSTAND?!" And before he could do anything I carry her to bed.

*Y/n*
I wake up. And I see a man with black clothes and black hair. He's smiling at me. "Who are you?" He looks a little disappointed at the question but answers anyway."Hook the captain of this ship" I DID IT! YAY! "That Hook as an enemy from Peter Pan?" I ask. "Yes, that's right," he says calmly. "But before you ask me what first change clothes. Deal?" He says with a laugh. "deal" I say.

*When I change my clothes*
I see him, so I go to him. "Hey" I say calmly. "Hey." He answer."These clothes really fit you" " Ty." I say. It's quiet for a while but then he speaks "Would you like to try?" I look at him in astonishment and ask him "What?" He laughs and says" steering the ship." What did he just say?!"But I don't know anything about that," I replied. "Then I'll teach you," he says. This is how my day goes. During the day I learn sword fighting or work on a ship. And I can say it's interesting.But at night I hide from Peter and the Lost Boys. At least that was the case until one night.

I lay on the barrel and imagined myself. When I see Hook drop something from his pocket.I go to the paper and pick it up and open it out of curiosity. That can't be true. THIS IS A PICTURE OF MY MOM!When I see this, I quickly grab my sword and aim it at Hook. "What's happening?" Hook asks me." What is that?! Why do you have a picture of my mom!?!" I get upset. "Calm down Y/n." He says. But my anger is too strong " Answer me!!" I get angry again. "It's your mother she was my best friend" I look at him in amazement." Then why didn't she ever tell me?" "I don't know ok?!" Now he gets angry too. "I don't trust you anymore. How do I know you're not making this up?"He looks down and asks "You really don't trust me?" If I learned anything while watching cartoons it's that you can't trust pirates so I said "No. I don't trust you."

" If is this is your decision then I don't have a choise . Guys COME SHE'S HERE!"He Screams. Oh no! Then the Lost Boys come and say "we finally found you." They say. "Any last words Hook?" They ask. "Never trust pirates Y/n" And then everything goes black again.Ugh I hate this!