part 12-Wait for me in dreams

*You are wearing this in your dreams*

*in a dream*
"Where am I?" I ask."Home" says a familiar voice."Who are you?!" I ask him."They call me Shadow here," he says. "And whose shadow are you from?" I ask him. "You will be able to find that out yourself." He tells me.

"You still haven't told me where I am." I say."I think we both know where you are," he says mysteriously."Of course, now I know where I am."I say sarcastically."Well, there's no need for sarcasm, you're on the island of SKULL ROCK in Neverland," he finally answered.But before I could ask anything else, a new image formed in my dream. How did that happend?

It was PETER!!He was dying of something but what I can't see clearly enough." Y/N!!! Run!!" Peter screams."But I can't leave you here!"I scream in fear."FORGET ABOUT ME Y/N, RUN!!" he said. "I can't!" I yell." Why no, you can go home?!!" Peter yelled angrily.

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU IDIOT!!!!" I scream back. UGH! I can't believe I told Peter my feelings. My REAL feelings. Luckily it's just a dream.

Then the picture changed again. Wait a minute, I know him! RUMPELSTILZCHEN and PETER!! Wait, how do I know him? It doesn't matter, what matters is that he was walking towards Peter.Then he squeezed him in a grip from which he could not escape. And called..Wait! isn't that the shadow that talked to me earlier?Anyway he called her and took the knife from his hands and STABBED PETER!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! The last thing Peter said to me was: Wait for me in your dreams.

I was so overcome with grief that I screamed and then I woke up with PETER BY MY SIDE!!