Part 6-Magic

*you are wearing one of this*

*Y/n POV*
When it's night Peter comes back and then...

"Hi come I have prepared a surprise for you!" Peter says excitedly."And what is this surprise" I ask him."It won't be a surprise if I tell you" Ugh!I hate surprises!!

When I surrender and I'm convinced, we'll go. I don't like it but what can I have to do?

Later, when he arrives in a hidden corner, I am even PLEASANTLY surprised.Fairies fly here and there, you can touch a waterfall in a beautiful crystal blue color and there is a corner that "This corner heals people who touch the dreamshade" How did he know what I was thinking? "I can read minds" he suddenly answers me again.

*Time skip*

***************
An hour has passed and I am still amazed by the place. When my gaze touches the fairy again, it can't move aside, so I stumble.Luckily, Peter grabs me and I don't fall. Our faces are so close that they are almost touching.Oh Peter's divine green eyes take my breath away. Then Peter comes closer and want to kiss but I push him aside and say "I'm not ready yet"

Oh, I hate such shameful events. When we leave the place, I see an opportunity to escape, so I ask Peter, "Can I go to the toilet?" At first he won't let me, but then finally he let me. When he doesn't see, I quickly run towards the beach. I'm soo fast that nothing could catch me at least that was felinng.

I don't see any boats there, so I jump into the water and rush towards the ship of Peter's enemy.

CAPTAIN HOOK.