Part 3-fight

*On top are your clothes*

When I wake up I go to change my clothes and suddenly I hear a bang.I quickly run downstairs and see Peter laughing and holding 2 hearts in his hands."What are you doing here?" I ask him. He replied, "I came for you as I promised you."I won't give up without a fight," I say and it starts.

When he sees that he won't succeed, he says, "You won't hurt them, will you?" WAIT! Are this their hearts! But before I could come to my senses he order them to attack me, I'm just trying to defend myself because I don't want to hurt them."MOM, dad please STOP!" I say "forgive us, "my mother says in a gentle voice.But behind that doesn't look like the code would want to attack me. And Peter most likely sees that. So then he starts squeezing their hearts.

Oh NO! "Please stop!" I tell him.THIS MUST END NOW! So I do something I immediately regret "If I go with you do you promise to leave them alone?" I say in despair. "Okay we have a deal" he says with a wicked smile on his face.

"Say one last goodbye "He said. I quickly run to my parents and hug them. The feeling is too strong and I don't want to let go of the hug. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't because they hold me so tightly in the hug."Ehm."Peter coughs.

"Ready?" He said. "I think you forgot something." I answer Peter back. "And what is it?" He ask. "hearts"I say in one word. When he gives them back he asks me "Ready?" "No" I answer even though I know I have no option and I will have to leave even though I don't want to.

Then he takes my wrist and we leave. When we get to the edge of town he says "Sweet dreams love" and then everything goes black. I don't know what happens next I just feel the wind blowing.