Part 4 -"Welcome to Neverland"

*On top is a dress u wearing when you wake up in Neverland*

*Y/n POV*
When I open my eyes I am in bed. But whose? I look around the room for a while and then I hear a voice,who says"You finally woke up ".I look around the room and see Peter sitting by the bed."Where am I what happened?" I Ask."You're in Neverland. And you sacrificed yourself for your 'parents' " he said the strangest thing was that he emphasized 'parents'.

"And what are you doing here?" I asked him."I just brought you some clothes and to see how you are, so stop getting upset or..."He didn't finish the sentence, and I don't really care what he thought.So I quickly got out of bed and changed my clothes.But I'm already in some kind of pajamas, and whose, who put me in them? I wonder if I have enough time for this NO, so I quickly change my clothes.

*These are your clothes but in Green(Except for the jacket)*

"ok we can go" I say. But just as I'm rushing out the door, something stops me. It's like some kind of force and not just any kind it's a magical force WTF. I mean, I believe in magic because I have it myself.But I didn't know such a powerful magic existed.

When I look around the room, I see Peter laughing there with a evil smile."Did you really think I would allowe you go out, what if you run away? I think I would find you, but I don't want to punish you," Peter says.UGH I hate him. When I want to shout at him, he disappears through the door. Why is it doing this to me? Why did he choose me?