Part 23-Athena

"Ok stop being pick me" Peter says."I look at him angry. When he see it he say"I'm sorry Y/n ok?" I just look away and with my powers create magic board on which says 'I will not talk to you till you prove that you are sorry' "You want prove?" I nod."Here is your prove" and than he kiss me.

"C'mon i need to show you around "he smiled."So why are you hiding?" I ask."You see...do you know Athena?" He ask."The goddess?Ofc I know her who dosen't." I said happy." Well you see me and...HER used to..."he mubble last part so I didn't hear it."You used to what Peter?" I ask"We used to date and now I think she came for you beacuse she is jealous!" He sream fast. Wait a minute They DATE? "It wasn't real was it?" I ask sad." No ofc not if it was would you think prophecy happend?" Peter ask."Peter can you show me our room" I ask. I just wanted to get away from this and cry and sream in my pillow.

"I could be your pillow" Peter says calmly. "You WHAT?!" I ask confused."I read your mind" he says. Without another word I go to Peter and cry in his chest. I feel that we get on somthing soft but I don't put much effort to it I just cry.

"We should celebrated at fire" Peter says. "For what?" I ask."For your return Love" he says. "Sure after you tell me how to call Athena." Peter look at me angry but worried " No, you won't call her  today" he says."No, not today,... tomorrow." I say. " Fine,but why?" He ask. "So we could save this goddess with goddess once and for all". I smirked.