Part 14-Henry

*up is clothes you wear when you teleport back to Neverland*

*It's night*
I can't believe they hid this from me all these years. Why?And what happened to Henry? Is he still alive?I have to find out!! But first I need to find out what Peter knows about it.

OH No!!! I forgot how to call him so I can go back!But I will scream if I don't remember, I hope it will work.

"PETER PAN!!!!!"
I scream as loud as I can.

"BOOOOO" says Peter. When I see him, I quickly go to hug him and start crying.

*Peter's Pov*
When I said BOOOOO she just came to me and hug me and started crying.I was honestly surprised by her reaction because she never wanted to show weakness and I like that about her."is everything okay?" I asked gently."I was lied to all my life, I never had real parents because they died...

(A/T:*To lazy to writte the rest*)

"Were you hiding this from me?" She suddenly asked me. "What do you think" I asked her. "A bet" she said in one word. And I immediately answered her "Yes."

I was so very sad and defeated that I looked at the ground and said to her "Then Goodbye".She looked at me in amazement instead of jumping for joy or just walking away."Why, I lost the bet not you" HUH! But she found out.All she said after that was "I been hidding something from you." I looked at her in surprise "I Love you Peter Pan". Is the last think she said beafore we teleported back to Neverland.