part 10-Love

*This is the outfit you wearing the next day*

*Y/n POV*
When I finished singing, I was very tired because I had no other choice, so I sincerely asked Peter if I could go sleep.
"Jup"he says.

*Next day*
When I wake up, I see a boy next to my bed. I think he's Pan's right hand. "What do you want" I ask him with a cold face. "I came to see you" he answers. "Why?" I ask him again."Because you look cute when you sleep" he replies. Wait! WHAT! "Looking at me when I'm sleeping is very scary and why are you doing that!?!?" I ask him angrily.

"because you're so cute when you sleep ok?!" she shouts back. "And I think I like you," he says. "I know you like me, everyvone likes me." I say"I don't mean I like you, I mean I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!" he says in a high voice. YOU ARE WHAT?!!Hmmmm...he's hot. And it would be fun to see Peter angry. And I doubt he would do anything about it since he is his right hand man.And maybe if...I can convince Felix to trust me, then I can find out the secret that Peter is hiding from me. AND I CAN GET OFF THIS ISLAND!!

Perfect plan☺️😌

And so I say "I love you too Felix" he smiles back and replies "Would you be my girlfriend" WAIT WHAT!?! I didn't expect it to happen so quickly, but I agree anyway. After all, he is my ticket out of this island. And I don't want to waste the opportunity. Either way I will win this game and PETER PAN will be defeated.