27-Why?!!

We talk for a little longer and then it came night " Y/n where could we sleep?" ask Enid. "Here come, here are two beds for all of you" I said pointing to my hunt.

After we came to hunt I stop at sofa. "Um...Y/n is somthing wrong or why did you stop?" ask Bianca "There isn't enough space for me so I'm gonna sleep on sofa" as I said that Peter came "You are not slepping on sofa" he said. "Then where?" He smirked evil "In my bed of course" I become red and I fell everyone looking at me

"Y/N! IS HE YOUR BOYFRIEND OR ARE YOU IN LOVE IN HIM AND HE DOSEN'T KNOW??!" Esme ask fastly "Both" Peter said. Before enyone could say anything else I quickly said "Goodnight" and shut the door.

When I came to Peter's hunt he was already waiting for me. "Hi princess" he said I just roll my eyes "stay on your side" I said "Realy?" Ask Peter "Yes!" I said and get in bed. Right when I started to sleep I fell somone near Dreamshade. "SERIOUSLY!??" I yell and teleport to Dreamshade.

"What are you doing here?" they turn around. "Y/N!!! How did you know" Ask Enid." It dosen't matter why would you go near Dreamshade?" Wednesday step closer to me "like we said we are going to bring back..." she start but I cut her off "Who?...YOUR BOYFRIEND?! Belive me when I say that you will die if you ever touch this thing " everyone look at me but then a portal open "You lie to me" I said with sad voice and Xiver take Dreamshade "See ya" said Wednesday beafore they jumb in portal.