Part 24-Godess with goddess

"Ok so Will you tell me?" I ask."Ok you have to sing this"He said giving me some old note."Ok thank you " I said hugging him.

*Day Later*
So this is it I will call Athena. I better go outside. When I came outside I take the note Peter gave me and sing the Song.
*What you sing*

Or

"Who dare to call me in this f*uck up Island!!!" I hear a Voice say. It's problaly Athena's."Me!" I said proudly."And who are you?" she Ask. But this time I could see her

*Her*

"My name is Y/n" I said

"My name is Y/n" I said. She looked at me angry. "Your Pan's true love aren't you?" She Ask."Yes I'm." I said. "Well...I wanted to see you for a long time Y/n." She said."Look I'm not here to fight I'm here to talk." I said. Athena looked at me like I was insane and raised a eyebrow "But why I date your man and do you know what I'm capable of. I could kill you here and right now. That is...if I would be happy. But guess what...I'M NOT! So why aren't you afraid of me HUH?!!" She said she wasn't joking that she is angry.

"Even if you wanted to kill me which you don't beacuse you want to hear what I have to say, you couldn't beacuse I'm GODDESS OF NEVERLAND. What means the island would protect me...Oh! And don't forget Lost boys and Peter. And even if you magicly succes the island would kill you." I said and she look suprised for minute.

"Ok talk." She finnaly give in. "Can you please go beacuse this is not your island..." "Yeah it is last time I check I'm goddess" she cut me in." Anyway what I wanted to say is that if you choose to stay or/and Hurt any of Lost boys I won't hasited to kill you. Chosse Smart." I ended calmly. "Fine I will go" she said defeted but pround. When she start to disappear I scream "Athena!!" She turn around. "Thank you." I said and than she disappear.