Part 26- Wednesday

"What are you doing here?" I ask Wednesday. "I could Ask you the same thing." She said coldly with no emotions. "I ask first Wednesday and Bianca, Xiver, Enid and Eugene" I said after that they Got they hoodies down."We are not telling you" Bianca said." Eugene tell me beacuse I know 6 painfull ways to tell me using my index finger" I said strictly and angry pushing him by a tree."
*Somthing like scene from 0.52-1.00*

"Bea...Beacu...Beacuse we wanna bring old Tyler back and here is somthing that we need it name is..." He start but I cut him off "...Dreamshade" I said turning around to group. "You know it? Where is it?" Wednesday ask."Slow down Black Friday" I said this is how I used to call her when I was still in Nevermore. "It's the most poisonous flower EVER!! So just stop unless you wanna kill yourself." I said. "What will we do then portal dosen't open another week?" Enid says cleary beacuse she is bored. "You could come with Peter and I to camp" I said Enid fastly stood up " I'm going c'mon guys!" And they all start walking behind us to camp.

"So...how was Nevermore since I left?" I ask. "Boring honestly we got new principal and she dosen't allow us anything." Wednesday says."Like what?" I ask. "We can't leave our rooms bettwen 4.00pm-5.00am." Enid said. "And how is the name of new principal?" I ask now more interest."Her name is...Ariana Grande"