Part 15-Loving

*This is what you waring when you wake up*

*Peter's Pov*
When we came back in Neverland I teleported her in my tent as soon as I laid on the bed she fell asleep."Goodnight my Queen"I say to her as she sleep.

*Y/n's Pov*
I wake up felling my old tears on my cheeks. I look around and see Peter by my side. "Good morning Love" he say to me."What happend?" I ask."Straight to the point I see" he smirk at me."Now I remember. I cant belive she did that TO ME!!!" I say crying."Shhh...Everything will be all right "Peter say calmly. I can't belive her. I mean can she be truthfull to me? Did my mother leave me bc of my powers? What happend to Henry? Luckily for me, I had the right person by my side.

"Do you know what happend to my brother Henry?" I ask Peter."I know where he is if that's what you want." He say. "Realy can I go to him?" I ask Peter with puppy eyes. "Sure I don't see why not?" He say.I'm so happy that I kiss Peter on the lips. OMG I don't know what I'm doing! But then I fell Peter's lips Kiss me back. We were like that for 10 minutes till I pull back to breath. Our heads are touching eachother.

But then I realize what have I done!" I'm sorry" I say getting at the end of the bed. "I should't have done it." I look at Peter before leaving his tent and say "I want to go at sunset" And so I'm gone with tears in my eyes I even turn myself invisible so no one could find me.

*Pan's Pov*
And so she run away beafore I could even say anything ab how I realy fell.I have to go find her beafore I loose her.