Part 2-Nightmare

* Above is a dress for home *

*Y/n POV*
"Is that so" Peter / leader said. And the boys nodded something and then they left.Peter left last and said "I'll come get you again remember this all of you".

I came home normal as always.Of course, it was aired on TV and Mom was all scared."Are you okay do you have what a scratch did something terrible happened? "Said my mother and searched me and finally hugged me.

"Are you okay ?!" I asked.Just as she was answering I ignored her and went to my room.

*Y/n's MOM POV*
God Y / n doesn't even know she's adopted and that this Peter will take her away. At least she can defend herself.

*Y/n's POV*
She's crazy! And what if he kidnaps me like he said I have my powers to protect myself.UHH !! I hate him.
*then she go to change my clothes*
The rest of the day was normal.

*Night*
*This is your pajamas*

*dreams*"Hello" said a little known voice

*dreams*
"Hello" said a little known voice. "Y/n I know the secret. "" What secret? "I asked."The secret about m..."
"...Show yourself whoever you are!"I interrupt him.And then I used my powers to erase all the hiding corners.And there stood Peter. "Impressive," he said. "Why are you aside in my head !?" I tried to take him down.

And the I woke up.
"ugh! What a horrible dream" I told myself.