part 9-Try not to fall in love

*Your outfit is on top*

Wait, I just complimented him!!!Thank God I did it in my head!There is no more time for considerations he is coming towards my direction!"Heyyyy!"I say."So what is it?" I ask him."Nothing. I just want to know why you don't dance" he says. "Because I don't know" I answer him. "Everyone knows how to dance" he says with an evil smile on his face."how about you sing something for us" he advises."Good. start dancing" I say.

"Hold up, no, you didn't bow, bow
I ain't the chick to walk behind you 'round town
Just 'cause you're packin', packin', whoop, down south
That don't mean I'm ever gonna take it lying down, baby".

"Oh, I'm a machine when I do it
I'll be catching fire, gasoline when I do it
Just 'cause you're packin', packin', whoop, down south
That don't mean I'm ever gonna take it lying down".

"Baby, you're the man
But I got the, I got the, I got the power
You make rain
But I make it, I make it, I make it shower
You should know, I'm the one who's in control
I'll let you come take the wheel, long as you don't forget".

*Peter's POV*
I can admit that she sing terribly at the beginning. But then she always sang better. And the mixture was still hugged by some strong... I don't know how to explain it, but I think she has powers!That's not all, her necklace glowed as she sing.

*How your necklace glows*

Wait a minute, this necklace is familiar to me, no, it's not possible

Wait a minute, this necklace is familiar to me, no, it's not possible. She is the daughter of the evil queen.I knew she was adopted, but I didn't know whose daughter she was! This is crazy!But she looks cute with her voice and her powers.

WHAT CAN I SAY I FELL IN LOVE WITH HER! NO PETER PAN NEVER FALLS IN LOVE OR FALLS!NEVERIIIIIIIIIIII!!!