Part 20-Problems

*This is the outfit you are waring
And
It's been 2 weeks*

*3th person's Pov*
You have fun with Henry and getting to know him. He even presented you to his 2 moms. You still haven't forget ab Neverland and Peter. One day you were with Henry at Granny's.

*Y/n's Pov*
"So do you want to go shopping today?" Henry Ask."I love to but what if somthing happens,I don't like saying that I will do somthing bc..."I start."Heroes Will need your help or somthing can come bettwen."he cut me."You say that always and I said..."This time I cut him of"That is ok if I won't be there." Henry smile"See you get it" we both start laughing.

When I drink hot chocolate we get up and start walking."So how is Snow?" Henry Ask since I live with Snow"It's still weird that you call your grandma after her 'fairytale name' or 'real name'. You know that right?" Henry just smile. "Hahaha!😂 Of course I know but..."I cut him of. Yeah we do that much." Then why do you call her like that?" "She likes it and...IT'S AWSOME that my GRANDPA is Snow White" he tells.

We walk a Little longer till Henry stop"Henry what's wrong?!" I ask worried."Y-Y-Y/n..." he start "HENRY WHAT'S WRONG?!" I ask louder."Your headband...It glows." Henry says.

*How it glows*

It glows Green colour but in between this Green lights it was, red!"Henry I think somthing is wrong

It glows Green colour but in between this Green lights it was, red!"Henry I think somthing is wrong."Henry looked at me "C'mon we have to find my family." I looked at him confused."Why?" I ask.

"You said somthing may be wrong so..." I cut him of "No Henry I think something is wrong from where I come from." He look at me sad "So you will need to leave?"Henry Ask still sad."I have to." I say calm."Wait? How will you get there?" Henry Ask. S*it! I can't tell him ab my powers so I just stay silent."I know somone come Y/n." He says "ok I'm coming right behind you." As I said that Henry run somewhere and I just teleport to Neverland. Was it wrong I just leave him there or was it right. I fell bad for him.