20. Have A Choice

FLASHBACK

Madison~

A few months has passed since the incident, six months to be exact, and I found myself being pregnant once again.

I've known for about a week and haven't told Christian yet, simply because I don't know how to, I have no idea how he'd react.

  For me I don't know if I'm happy about this new life inside of me, it's too soon for me to deal with and I haven't been able to move on from her yet.

I'm not done mourning.

And he hasn't been home alot of the time, he only comes home late at night, but today surprisingly he's here.
  So whenever he is home, I constantly feel like I'm walking on egg shells around him. He has this sudden outbursts and rage in his eyes whenever he looks at me, silently hating me, and I get it, I hate me too.

I sat at the dining table with my cup of tea, stared into nothingness.

I heard his footsteps come in the dining room. He looked at me but I don't acknowledge him.

  "I don't understand you." He said. "You weren't going to tell me?"

He knew.

I looked at him tiredly, my heart racing when I saw the positive pregnancy test in his hands.
   He stepped in closer and takes a seat opposite me.

He sighed, "Were you going to tell me?"

I looked down at the cup in my hands, trying to fool myself into believing that I would've told him. I tugged at my turtleneck that's hiding the bruised marks and swallow deeply.

   I nodded , fooling myself. "I was going to yes."

"Look at me."

I looked at him as my heart raced in my chest.

There was this cunning look on his face that scared me. "If you have this baby, it will die."

It will die. I frowned.

The words replayed in my head, reminding me over and over again what happened, how it happened.

  My breathing became unstable as I try to hold back the pain and tears back as I stared at him.

"You really think it'll love you back? Look at yourself, Madison, you don't deserve to be a mother."

A single tear dropped from my eye.

"You're worthless."

I stood up, unable to hear his remarks any longer and started to walk away until what he said next ripped my heart into a million pieces even more.

"The baby knew who it's mother was going to be that's why she chose to die."

He stood up. "If you have this thing, you'll never see me again."

   I stood there completely numb with silent tears now running down my cheeks. Who says such things to their wife?

  Unable to fight the fiery rage inside of me I turn around to face him.