7. Creatively Insane

Nathan~~

My eyes remain fixated on the road as I hear Madison's cries beside me. Her silent yet sniffing sobs makes me step harder on the gas trying to keep her and my nerves calm as possible.

It was a coincidence that we saw each other in Central Park, because I honestly didn't think I'd see her ever again, but there she was yelling at a man for crashing into her and I was just mesmerized by her presence and knew I had to say something to her.
But now in the car tears is falling down her flushed cheeks, her slight dimples showing as she anxiously bites onto her bottom lip.

I don't know what to do. What do I say in a situation like this? That everything's gonna be fine Madison, there there? And pat her on her head? No I can't do that. That will just be weird.

We don't know each other.

"Can you speed up?" I hear her distraught yet demanding voice.

I briefly look at her again questioning if she's actually serious. I'm already above the speed limit, and there's alot of traffic ahead.
Taking a deep breath I make a sharp turn left into a much more quiet road and it's a faster way to make it to the hospital.

Madison's cries dies down into a sharp intake of breath and I silently hope she doesn't pass out. "We're almost there. Don't worry."

"You're not helping."

Okay then.

We shortly arrive at the entrance of the hospital and before I can even turn off the engine Madison suddenly opens the door and rushes towards the double glass doors. Her brown hair waves behind her and the mesmerizing necklace around her neck dangles around as she sprints into the tall building with damp cheeks.

"Wait-" I get out the car not caring if I'm blocking the entrance driveway and follow her.

But I stop.

I stop right in my tracks when I see her speaking to the receptionist and runs off into a hallway until I couldn't see her no more.
I stopped because I realised that I'm not suppose to be here right now. What's happening to her is not my business even though I feel the need to find her and tell her everything will be okay.

So, I hop back into my car, running my hand down my face and on to my stubble. Before leaving I look at the building once more hoping that we'll see each other again.

...

As I'm removing my tie and then my shirt I couldn't help but notice something.
Some of Amelia's things is still here in my closet.

I specifically told her last month that I'm done with her shit and that she needs to take her stuff and leave, and she did, but I'm starting to think that she keeps leaving some items behind just to try and get back with me. But her apologies mean nothing to me.

I guess I have to call her up again to come and fetch the rest of her stuff, if she doesn't, I'm lighting it on fire like I did to the mattress she had sex on with one of her side dicks.

I'm not crazy, I'm just- what's the word...creatively insane.

I was abit angry that she wasted my time. I'm thirty, I can't be distracted by a woman that broke my trust. I didn't love Amelia but I decided to be with her, and if I'm going to be with someone, our relationship at least has to have trust.

But she went and destroyed it all. Destroyed the trust I had in her. Maybe what she said is true. Maybe I'm not good with women.

She always claimed that I wasn't, and that I was too concentrated with work to pay attention to her and it's true, I drown myself in work and will be late up in the office but she couldn't take that and decided to cheat.