New Nintenguard Frontier file A3 Neon white

Neon white is a speed run tarte face first person true there were those plucked from hell to do God's Dirty Work to wipe out all the demons in 10 days whoever kills the most stayed in heaven now speedruns are not my strong suit I'm going to Stand My Ground kind of operative even if I am equipment with some speed base gears besides what would those of the palace mean grounds would finding someone like me other than do Dirty work.

The generals Nintenguard draft pick guidelines note three:Now the Nintenguard don't always recruits the main Heroes to obvious more from toxic dimensions if the Nintenguard let in those like the ones of the neon white Dimension since it's "By by freaks for freaks" it could to the general lead to mutinies or worse form unions.

One last note of interest on the card aspect neon white well even if it's only propaganda but a Super Smash Brothers card game would be good but the only problem is how could I stand up to the Pokemon trading card game without being a clone of it that is?

Using Mii cards may not work in the long run 2 to 3 years if it's lucky if they are those that's are not nor work in the Nintenguard while making some OC to represent other genres that intended don't normally or used to in some cases.