epilogue and coming attractions

And once again I come to another end to this log series where I end up going Oval however here are some things to expect for the New Year's please note I just came up the names of some or others are in work.

The Oval Archive: Angelica devilish.

No I thought I would go into the history of Donna and Satven Brimewing from shoulder rivalry to a near friskay romcom.

The Oval archive: The great toy war.

And look at the conflict between the Barbie Empire and the toy box Republic with a few stories in the story chapter about my little misunderstanding with most of Storybrook with small storage slices during my state and toy box for public well hearing their history.

The flute against the throne and the Tanuki house are the two new entries of the Nintendo that are inspired by amphibia and the owl house and that's all I can say at this time deviation and Defiance well let's say could add layers and could cause some paradox.

The oval Ultra Film Festival is where we hear the origin of UltraStar the smack saviors with other films he brought along with some of my own.

The Hinobi band archive: Avatar double pack

The newest entry of my Hinobi investigation as far as my own continuing of the Avatar cycle with notes on what could be another major cause of what could cause a worldwide history reset.

U.G.F.S ranger Frontier: Rodger Duststar and the guardian gems.

Well this is will be a series from their notes.

The Oval logs is indeed the same but there will be some additional stories as well like the Scooby Dooby Doo hearing and Expo where I will tell all I can on my Hinobi investigation well checking out the other Pi booths and there are no war story or two like the one about the struggling comedic candy store owner that got mixed up and it did the case of mistaken identity and there are those that well I can say for now while there are those I just made the covers for like the center Boulevard follow up with antisocial and other Nintenguard  stories that's extremely deviates from the norm of the Nintendo.

Hope you are planning on reading them Next year and enjoy them as well until then go Oval.

Also check these @0valeyes books

The Oval memoirs

The Oval Frontline

The Oval war journal

The Oval archive: The secret of Ever after high

Digiagest high Game one Moral coding

Digiagest high DLC set

Hinobi band archive: Sinner Boulevard

Hinobi band archive: Hinobix grid park double story

Hinobi band archive:Combat Command

Hinobi band archive: The Knights of the power store

Hinobi band archive: Dual Gods

Captain N and the Nintenguard

The Vault  of the Playstatgion: The Captain N saga

The Voyage of Oddballs:Captain N saga

Oval what if: Return to Gravity falls

Are you afraid of the dark ghost tapes