author's notes on next set of stories.

Author log:After the last entry of Captain N and the Nintenguard done still have one more to do this year other than this story will go throughout the remaining year so what next you may ask?

Well Those writing on notebooks time are too oval archive stories angelically devilish is more of a Fairly Odd Parents that is more adult if you know what I mean that tells a life and time of Angel Donna High star the devil Satven Brim from rival trainees to married with their daughter Angelita Brimwing The Great toy war is on the long conflict between the toy box Republic and the Barbie Empire with the oval Uncharted My Little Pony Equestroth it what happen if you make the ponies into war horses.

The Oval UltraStar Film Festival tells the origin of UltraStar the savior of the Silver Screen with the Ovaleyes own share Adventures.

Hunter Queen is a original story over a theory that I have around the our house a blood type of the theory you may say.

As for those that I only made the covers for now well Sinner Boulevard:Sinner blessing trilogy is on the additional entries of hinobi's Sinner Boulevard series that had a happenings behind the scenes with shall we say unexpecting addings that some of the voice overs end up having during their Productions.

While an on the subject of Hinobi which I'm also working on is in my effort of the Hinobi investigation with the Avatar double pack with the Avatar and the prime and Avatar the first star Bender just to complete the cycle and it will or could lead to Nintenguard and the secret of Hinobi if which text third season ever comes out that is even if I do my own adding fill in the blanks you will still be guesswork as anyone else's like Phil's cottages Miko's reset immunity I have to have all the facts before I add my own layerings and then there's a cognito con and the deviation stories a trio of stories about the origins of Princess Peach's alter ego Johanna Apple ax to the stories of her own daughters as for the Nintenguard archive FantaClash which is what those in the Nintendom read these days a few ideas still in the concept phase at the time of writing this and my all new story series which will be its own Canon called U.G.F.S ranger Frontier starting with Rodger Duststar and the Guardian gems and then there are two after that are well one being a Ranger versus Trooper thing the other is something that's inspired by kipo and the age of Wonder beasts and that's all I can say at this time.

End log.